+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    The boldest part is the only correct statement here.

This is the stupidest piece of advice a young man could ever get. This guy literally knows nothing about this drug, didn't get side effects himself, and now wants to discourage other people from taking the drug. Absolute dumbf**k.

If you're a young man losing his hair, you need to get on medications, and those can be fin, dut, or RU.

Go to www dot twinshairloss dot com. Then decide which twin you want to be.
    I wasn't giving "advice" to anyone asshat. I was making a statement upon my own decisions for me.

No need to be a ****ing douchebag. Fin scares me. I'm one of those "young guys" who could be totally fine if I just took fin right now probably. But I'm too scared and the risks aren't worth it.

I'd take fin in a heartbeat if I knew I'd be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post
    I'd take fin in a heartbeat if I knew I'd be ok
    Your chances are probably greater that you'll get run over by a car than having persistent side effects from propecia. All the hysteria-spreaders have done a massive disservice to you young guys. 15 years ago, no one knew about persistent side effects, no one talked about them, and no one ever seemed to get them. Then some Swedish guy claims he was permanently neutered by the drug, propeciahelp pops up, and suddenly half the guys taking it claim they have terrible side effects. Nevermind that an independent study of the subject recently showed nearly the exact same side effect incidence and profile that Merck reported all those years ago. Stop worrying. It's all blown out of proportion and you will never get your hair back once it falls out.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    Your chances are probably greater that you'll get run over by a car than having persistent side effects from propecia. All the hysteria-spreaders have done a massive disservice to you young guys. 15 years ago, no one knew about persistent side effects, no one talked about them, and no one ever seemed to get them. Then some Swedish guy claims he was permanently neutered by the drug, propeciahelp pops up, and suddenly half the guys taking it claim they have terrible side effects. Nevermind that an independent study of the subject recently showed nearly the exact same side effect incidence and profile that Merck reported all those years ago. Stop worrying. It's all blown out of proportion and you will never get your hair back once it falls out.
    Actually I lost my erections. And I'm young and fit. All good now but it made me depressed and anxious. Not only was I depressed about my hair I'd lost my manhood. I was royally upset and thank god I got my mojo back.

It is a risk no matter how small and fin users need all the information to make their own decisions.

To say there were no fin side effects claims 15 years ago is like saying there was no Internet 15 years ago. Snap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Actually I lost my erections. And I'm young and fit. All good now but it made me depressed and anxious. Not only was I depressed about my hair I'd lost my manhood. I was royally upset and thank god I got my mojo back.

It is a risk no matter how small and fin users need all the information to make their own decisions.

To say there were no fin side effects claims 15 years ago is like saying there was no Internet 15 years ago. Snap!
    I didn't say there weren't side effects, I said they're greatly blown out of proportion. There are studies like the Japanese one posted in some other thread in here that showed lower incidence of side effects for guys on a low dose of propecia than guys on a placebo. No matter who studies this, no one seems to be able to reproduce either long term persistent side effects or side effect rates over about 2%. And yet magically, when you go online, more like half of the guys taking it claim to have terrible side effects. Meanwhile, loads of young guys are reading this and going bald, spending their lives obsessing and hanging out talking to whackos on hair loss forums. That is a travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by inkt2002 View Post
    Unfortunately straw man and wishful thinking do not make for a compelling counter to my concerns/questions. You appear far removed from the real world. Good luck with Histogen. And I mean that.

In the VC world, there is an old saying "Evaluate on what they do, not what they say". The course of action Histogen has taken leading up to their result dissemination speaks louder than the results themselves. For an outsider/forum hopeful like yourself, it will be time that will have to prove me right.
    More blah. Thanks mr big VC man. So what big vc deals that we all know about have you been directly responsible for?

Your contribution to this thread and forum is what is removed. My information is based on what I've read from Histogen.

NOT based on what they haven't said 'oh wow I can say big words like VC so now Im an authority on Histogen and can fill in the blanks for them'.

Also are you a chemical / pharmaceutical scientist as well as a pin stripe VC big wig? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan555 View Post
    I didn't say there weren't side effects, I said they're greatly blown out of proportion. There are studies like the Japanese one posted in some other thread in here that showed lower incidence of side effects for guys on a low dose of propecia than guys on a placebo. No matter who studies this, no one seems to be able to reproduce either long term persistent side effects or side effect rates over about 2%. And yet magically, when you go online, more like half of the guys taking it claim to have terrible side effects. Meanwhile, loads of young guys are reading this and going bald, spending their lives obsessing and hanging out talking to whackos on hair loss forums.
    So you're not denying I lost my erections but I did manage to get them back

Why are you guys arguing with this dude. I am an entrepreneur and had to deal with VC's early on before I had legitimate investors (private equity) buy me out. VC's are some of the dumbest and most arrogant people you will ever meet. It's better to just tell them they're right and then laugh at them when they walk out of the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    So you're not denying I lost my erections but I did manage to get them back
    Not denying a thing, nor do I want to check what's going on in your pants to confirm. Congratulations on your erections, by the way.

ryan come and check out my fin induced gynecomastia dude, I'll show you "persistent side effects".