+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by inkt2002 View Post
    Don't need to be an expert of an industry, rather an expert of the VC world to know whats going on. Whenever a company tries to jam through "surplus funding" right before phase results, you know a dark cloud is on the horizon. Try to raise as much capital at baseline valuation right before valuation takes a hit. Seen it way too many times before. They call it the death spiral.
    Good luck.
    Blah blah blah blah blah (your crap comments needed at least 5 blahs). More speculative crap from a forum newbie. Thanks!

1) Histogen have shown "cosmetic" results.
    2) Desmond got it wrong regarding toxicity
    3) More Histogen trials start this year

That's what's important to me. Friends you can believe this chump or follow the Histogen facts.

I bet this guy wears a cheap pin stripe suit so he can feel like one of the big boys but I can assure you Histogen is alive and well.

@Kiwi
    Mazel tov my friend, 100% agree

Answer me this- If you were a founder, would you seek to raise "surplus" (obviously not for immediate use) funding before Phase I/IIa results are disseminated or after if the results would increase the companies valuation?

And why were they unsuccessful raising it?

Both rhetorical.

Sorry brah, you're ignoring factual occurrences and delving into speculation. Moreover, you're presenting said speculation in a manner which would have people believe its factual.

You're full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Sorry brah, you're ignoring factual occurrences and delving into speculation. Moreover, you're presenting said speculation in a manner which would have people believe its factual.

You're full of shit.
    I'll take that as "Obviously after the results are released".

Answer me this- If you were a founder, would you seek to raise "surplus" (obviously not for immediate use) funding before Phase I/IIa results are disseminated or after if the results would increase the companies valuation?

Both rhetorical.
    You have no place here Mr Cheap suit and speculation. If you feel like spinning this type of crap go do it in the Gho threads. We're used to crap and spin over there.

This is the cutting edge forum where we members talk about new tech. You're speculating. Now Gho away.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    You have no place here Mr Cheap suit and speculation. If you feel like spinning this type of crap go do it in the Gho threads. We're used to crap and spin over there.

This is the cutting edge forum where we members talk about new tech. You're speculating. Now Gho away.
    Unfortunately straw man and wishful thinking do not make for a compelling counter to my concerns/questions. You appear far removed from the real world. Good luck with Histogen. And I mean that.

In the VC world, there is an old saying "Evaluate on what they do, not what they say". The course of action Histogen has taken leading up to their result dissemination speaks louder than the results themselves. For an outsider/forum hopeful like yourself, it will be time that will have to prove me right.

Don't need to be an expert of an industry, rather an expert of the VC world to know whats going on. Whenever a company tries to jam through "surplus funding" right before phase results, you know a dark cloud is on the horizon. Try to raise as much capital at baseline valuation right before valuation takes a hit. Seen it way too many times before. They call it the death spiral.
    Good luck.
    They're not just looking for new funding, they're looking for a partner that will contribute to later phase development and provide marketing and sales infrastructure.

Note that these "new" results are nothing different from what we all knew a year ago, but the emotional volatility of the forum has made it look like these are new unsuccessful results.

It's the exact same thing Replicel has done and I don't see you telling us Replicel is also finished...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Blah blah blah blah blah (your crap comments needed at least 5 blahs). More speculative crap from a forum newbie. Thanks!

1) Histogen have shown "cosmetic" results.
    2) Desmond got it wrong regarding toxicity
    3) More Histogen trials start this year

That's what's important to me. Friends you can believe this chump or follow the Histogen facts.

I bet this guy wears a cheap pin stripe suit so he can feel like one of the big boys but I can assure you Histogen is alive and well.
    well we don't know #3 is confirmed, we all assumed that would be on schedule but we never got official confirmation of this

Both rhetorical.
    right but you're making wrongful assumptions:

1) Their results are far off from being bad. It's not a definitive cure, but it's a hell of a lot better than anything else on the market and beats most of what is being developed. They have the most solid results of all the new companies

2) Whoever said they are looking for "surplus" funds - they already raised significant amounts of money and they are sticking to a business plan that is common in the biotech world, which is to partner up with someone after early stage development. They are showing results that they have shown a year ago

These are fundamental facts that you should take into consideration in your analysis