+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Hadn't even read the Histogen release. Man their final trial data is just disappointing. Big big SIGH ...

Yeah we have Dr Nigams to 'save us', hehe, but man, something tells me his results are nowhere going to be as good as he claims they're going to be And I doubt he's going to run any toxicity test of his growth factors at all. We'd just have to wait and see if his patients die at some point

Man, all this isn't really hopeful ...

meanwhile, HASCI can aslo improve and bring stuffs...
    Nigam, 50% scam, 50% we just need to see and trust, it's free...

other things, boaaarf, I don't even read about that...

we need HM, or HST 3.0...

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    meanwhile, HASCI can aslo improve and bring stuffs...
    Nigam, 50% scam, 50% we just need to see and trust, it's free...

other things, boaaarf, I don't even read about that...

we need HM, or HST 3.0...
    Well, the problem with Nigams is he's also using growth factors. Look at the Histogen release paper. It shows for example how their HSC negatively effects the hemoglobin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemoglobin) count, which surely can't be good. That's always been one of my biggest concerns regarding therapies like Histogen and Dr Nigams and his growth factors: you're taking a risk with your health in my opinion.

Of course it's dose dependent (until 0.0008 HSC dilution there's very little effect on hemoglobin count), but will a low dose be enough to get good results ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Well, the problem with Nigams is he's also using growth factors. Look at the Histogen release paper. It shows for example how their HSC negatively effects the hemoglobin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemoglobin) count, which surely can't be good. That's always been one of my biggest concerns regarding therapies like Histogen and Dr Nigams and his growth factors: you're taking a risk with your health in my opinion.

agree, I would trust HASCI more, they have clients and money...Gho goes on on research... they are professional and nice...and friendly...
    just, communication and results are not so clear...Lorenzo has thousands of video on Youtube... why not Gho, why would the patients of Lorenzo be a type that agree on showing results and not Gho's patients?

Joling stays a cool reference, but would need the Lorenzo standard way of video making to be confirmed he is not using concealar or whatever...

Best scenario, Gho improves the technique to the point we have no doubts anymore and only need money...

Nigam, I will follow because the man puts energy and did not disappear after one month... but I wait...

second HST is a dilemma in the actual atmosphere and with the infos we got...

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    agree, I would trust HASCI more, they have clients and money...Gho goes on on research... they are professional and nice...and friendly...
    just, communication and results are not so clear...Lorenzo has thousands of video on Youtube... why not Gho, why would the patients of Lorenzo be a type that agree on showing results and not Gho's patients?

Joling stays a cool reference, but would need the Lorenzo standard way of video making to be confirmed he is not using concealar or whatever...

Best scenario, Gho improves the technique to the point we have no doubts anymore and only need money...

Nigam, I will follow because the man puts energy and did not disappear after one month... but I wait...

second HST is a dilemma in the actual atmosphere and with the infos we got...
    I guess if HASCI would put in some more effort to convince us (like releasing more photo's regarding the 50 graft test and showing us pictures of patients who had 10k+ grafts) I'd feel a lot better. But either way, it's still a waiting game. Waiting till we have the final results of the 50 grafts test and the Nigam's procedure. Until then there's not much we can do anyway, other than trying not to worry too much about our hair

exactly... and I'm curious about my 12 months,

will put the 9 months in the coming days

Caddarik u said urself : "I have kind of a frame now, maybe I'm reversed to where I was three years or four years ago..."

How is that disappointing? As in im not nw1 right away after 1800 grafts?

Now gcuk analysys did show regeneration. Do we all agree on that?

Now whatever it is 60% or 80% its still a huge improvement compared to normal fue/fut. When things are out of your control you gotta take the optimal route. In our case i strongly believe hst is the optimal route right now. It may not be perfect or "the cure" but its better than "butchering golden standard" or castrating pills.

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    its still a huge improvement compared to normal fue/fut. When things are out of your control you gotta take the optimal route. In our case i strongly believe hst is the optimal route right now. It may not be perfect or "the cure" but its better than "butchering golden standard" or castrating pills.
    Oh for sure. Probably most would agree that HST is currently the best thing we have. But still, it kind of sucks when you have the money but can't do it as much as you would like, because of noticeable donor thinning after X (=3?) treatments. But again, we'd have to wait for more info on that.

The biggest shock for me was the pictures we got from the first, failed 50 graft test with james bold.

The amount of failed extractions and split grafts was huge. Nearly every 1-hair follicular unit was derived from a split follicular unit. All of this totally skews the "actual" regeneration rate. So from gc's and Iron_Man's pictures we see a regeneration rate for the follicular units of 70-85%. If we look at the regeneration rate for each individual hair, then it drops to something like ~60%. But, that doesn't take into account the failed extractions and split hair grafts. So my conclusion, is that the regeneration rate is much lower than that.

Now from that same failed test and the newest one, we see a big difficulty extracting 3-hair grafts. All of this will lead to thinner results in the recipient.

Now, I'm hoping that this new 50 graft test will clear some things up but things make sense as they are. It would explain why HASCI has such difficulties proving their claims and why we haven't see any major transformations from them. Unfortunately, in it's current form, I don't think HST is the solution.