Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aim4hair
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by cocacola
    Seems pretty good, obviously pictures are not at the same hair lenght. The preop is looking longer and darker. The hair density is not the highest for your hair overall. The positive thing is that your frontal area where you were bald before, has pretty much the same density as your mid scalp and crown area.

How long since you had the procedure done?
    You right, that's why im still debating whether to go for another pass now or wait a bit longer to see how things progress as i don't want to thicken the front much and then lose the natiive hair behind it. However i think in the last 2 years i didn't lose much of the native hair so i hope it's stabilized or at least progresses slowly. I usually keep my hair buzzed grade 1 or 2 but now I'm letting it grow just to take pics. I had my hst around 10 months ago.. Im pretty satisfied with the hairline as i had couple of consultation with well known FUE doctors before who thought im not good candidate for FUE, and one of them was convincing me to do FUT with this hairline:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	436662

Comment

• didi
      • Nov 2011

GC

any updates?6 months or?

cheers

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by didi
        GC

any updates?6 months or?

cheers
        You should rather ask either him or any other HST patient whether or not he or they could ever see such a still bloody and crusty recipient area after 1 month (!):

Personally, I could see something like this after the HST implantation part only ...

Comment

• didi
          • Nov 2011

WTF..DR NIGAM tattoo on guys head??

Hair is growing after 1 month..no shedding??

Comment

• didi
            • Nov 2011

Guy is genius, so innovative

At Dr. Nigam's, Hair Multiplication is improving every 15 days with higher success rate'

Comment

• Oct 2011

WTF..DR NIGAM tattoo on guys head??
              Actually, that's not the topic, but - yeah, YOU will get a big "Dr. Nigam" tattoo also on your head as soon as you will get your NW-10 to NW-0 transformation for free - by Dr. Nigam.

Comment

• didi
                • Nov 2011

wouldn't mind getting DR NIGAM tatt as long as I get NW0...

nobody would be able to see it anyway

Iron MAn just chillax man..we are all winners ..
                we need more evidence but its all happening

Comment

• Arashi
                  • Aug 2012

wouldn't mind getting DR NIGAM tatt as long as I get NW0...

nobody would be able to see it anyway

Iron MAn just chillax man..we are all winners ..
                  we need more evidence but its all happening
                  I think IM's whole point rather is that the picture is an obvious fake (again). Scabs/crusts after 1 month is impossible.

Comment

• gc83uk
                    • Nov 2011

GC

any updates?6 months or?

cheers
                    I'll put something up in a few days, just waiting for someone to return my camera back to me, alternatively I can take one with my phone if your eager to see, but the quality won't be anywhere as good as normal.

Comment

• gc83uk
                      • Nov 2011

Just took a pic with the camera phone and uploaded to drop box, if you follow this link and click and click download you'll be able to then zoom in etc to get a proper look.

Comment

• Kiwi
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by gc83uk
                        Just took a pic with the camera phone and uploaded to drop box, if you follow this link and click and click download you'll be able to then zoom in etc to get a proper look.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g24982k978...619_223526.jpg
                        If that same photo was taken from a bit higher up and with a little bit more of your forehead we'd be able to get a better feel for your current status.

Thanks though

Comment

• Arashi
                          • Aug 2012

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g24982k978...619_223526.jpg
                          Although extremely thin, this already looks SO much better than your pre-HST photo's. You must be thrilled ! And with 2 more HST's to go (which you're planning to, right ?) I think the final results should be quite nice.

Comment

• cocacola
                            • Feb 2013

Nice improvement, considering ur initial situation you must be thrilled. Obviously with 2 more as you planned, you will reach a good coverage i believe.

Then, if gho regen claims are at least 50% of reality, you could get even more and be "cured".

Comment

• gc83uk
                              • Nov 2011

cheers both!

Yea I'm ecstatic with the result, I feel like I've got my life back which is what it's all about. I know many would consider this as a shit result and undesirable for them, but it's all about the improvement for me and yes there will be 2 more procedures at the very least! Plus I'm enjoying the journey.

Comment

• Arashi
                                • Aug 2012

I know many would consider this as a shit result and undesirable for them, but it's all about the improvement for me
                                LOL, yeah some people think that plastic surgery, like a HT, is about setting any goal and getting there. But that's not how it works. It's always about looking at your initial situation and about improving from there. And I think the improvement you've made is HUGE. And with 2 more HST's, the final result should be quite nice !

Comment

Working...