Clear All
  • garethbale
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by UK_
    hahahahahahahahaaaa ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
    ahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahaaa
    I don't get you UK

You get annoyed with people who are skeptical about Histogen yet find those comments hilarious???

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by garethbale
      I don't get you UK

You get annoyed with people who are skeptical about Histogen yet find those comments hilarious???
      What I find funny is all the new people that come here saying "cure will be available in 5 years" - because we've been saying that for the past 30 years, it never happens, and as this year has been another perfect example. 3 years ago EVERYONE here was adament on 2015, now we're adament on 2017/2020.

It really is becoming a joke, especially when you've been following 'progress' for such a long time. Researchers seem lazy and the community cant be bothered itself, that Histogen thread about the donation is a perfect example, instead of doing anything the whole thread just turned into a debate about the viability of Histogen, HSC and donations. Any attempts to steer the thread back into the direction of its original topic was met with accusations of stifiling 'free speech' lol - I mean really, what a bunch of morons, you can have all the free speech in the world, but I dont see why when the content of your speech is akin to the noise of farmyard animals.

Comment

• Dazza
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by UK_
        What I find funny is all the new people that come here saying "cure will be available in 5 years" - because we've been saying that for the past 30 years, it never happens, and as this year has been another perfect example. 3 years ago EVERYONE here was adament on 2015, now we're adament on 2017/2020.

It really is becoming a joke, especially when you've been following 'progress' for such a long time. Researchers seem lazy and the community cant be bothered itself, that Histogen thread about the donation is a perfect example, instead of doing anything the whole thread just turned into a debate about the viability of Histogen, HSC and donations. Any attempts to steer the thread back into the direction of its original topic was met with accusations of stifiling 'free speech' lol - I mean really, what a bunch of morons, you can have all the free speech in the world, but I dont see why when the content of your speech is akin to the noise of farmyard animals.
        Did you send Gail a message yourself with the options discussed in the thread? or did you wait for somebody else to do it? i mean it was you who started both threads about histogen.

I sent gail a email with all the suggestions mentioned. nothing back. what more can be done? its the companies responsibility to start a kickstarter/paypal donation. they have the suggestions now they need to act upon it.

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Dazza
          Did you send Gail a message yourself with the options discussed in the thread? or did you wait for somebody else to do it? i mean it was you who started both threads about histogen.

I sent gail a email with all the suggestions mentioned. nothing back. what more can be done? its the companies responsibility to start a kickstarter/paypal donation. they have the suggestions now they need to act upon it.
          Yes I sent mine the day I started the thread - I doubt anyone else did though because we would have heard something back from Spencer or Gail by now - anyway, back to arguing whether HSC will work, thats more important.

Comment

• Thinning87
            • Dec 2012

you guys can't expect them to answer every message

Comment

• Thinning87
              • Dec 2012

by7 the way they are presenting on on Saturday - for those of us in this thread who didn't notice

Comment

Working...