Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TravisB
    • May 2012

Originally posted by clarence
    5-6 years...? C'mon, that's 1 norwood for most guys, and then all of you can get this done:

Note the hair growth in the "after" picture.

You can do it!!!
    I smell sarcasm

Comment

• clarence
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
      The problem with that is that its mostly just vellus hair.
      You can always try minoxidil in 2018, if you are not satisfied with the replicel!!!

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

You can always try minoxidil in 2018, if you are not satisfied with the replicel!!!
        1 step forward, 2 steps backwards?

That doesnt make any sense.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
          • Aug 2012

5-6 years...? C'mon, that's 1 norwood for most guys, and then all of you can get this done:

Note the hair growth in the "after" picture.

You can do it!!!
          Give them a chance man! Phase I was only for safety!! If they are persuing then they are mostly likely onto something and I reckon something very good! Spence mentioned this as well. It is however quite far away...

Comment

• clarence
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
            1 step forward, 2 steps backwards?

That doesnt make any sense.
            Sure, I know a few guys who would just throw away their minoxidil, if this new treatment would be offered today! Especialy after seeing the pic, lol

Comment

• WINGER
              • Feb 2013

Clinical Trials:
              Can I volunteer to be in your Phase II trial?
              Once we obtain approval from the appropriate regulatory body(ies) and ethics board(s) the clinical site(s) that will be conducting our upcoming Phase II trial will be ‘activated’ and will be able to recruit subjects. An announcement of site activation will be made on our website. For logistical reasons, recruitment will only be open to volunteers living in the same country(ies) in which the trial is being conducted. Our Phase II RCH-01 dose-ranging trial will be located in Germany.

When will your Phase II trial commence?
              We anticipate initiation of our Phase II dose-ranging trial in late-2013.

Do you have a rough estimate of how long it will take for the treatment to be available to the public?
              RepliCel is following a clear regulatory clinical pathway. Upon completing the first-in-man Phase I clinical trial, which is designed to test safety as well as efficacy, the company will initiate a Phase II dosing trial followed by a Phase III approval trial. The timeline to a commercial product depends on the execution of these trials and regulatory approvals. Nevertheless, if the technology proves safe and effective, RepliCel anticipates that a commercial product may be available in 2015 in non-Western jurisdictions.

Comment

• WINGER
                • Feb 2013

They haven't updated anything. They are still aiming for 2015.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                  • Aug 2012

But does the timeline not state Phase II will end in 2015, not commercial release?

Comment

• TravisB
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by WINGER
                    They haven't updated anything. They are still aiming for 2015.
                    Even if so, it'll be released somewhere in Asia.

For US/Europe Release we'll have to wait until 2016 or 2017.

But this treatment will be no help if it gives crappy results like in their Phase 1.

If it gave hair at least immunity to DHT even without much regrowth, now that would still be awesome!

Comment

• clarence
                      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
                      Give them a chance man! Phase I was only for safety!! If they are persuing then they are mostly likely onto something and I reckon something very good! Spence mentioned this as well. It is however quite far away...
                      I did a test. Rubbed vajayjay juice on my head. The test was good for safety, no cancer etc., but I didn't bother publishing pics which show "regrowth". Although I'm definitely into trying a higher dose.

Comment

• TravisB
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
                        But does the timeline not state Phase II will end in 2015, not commercial release?
                        Yes, but they wrote that it may be available in non-Western jurisdictions, i.e. Asia.

In Asia they don't need to complete Phase III. Product can be released after Phase II.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                          • Aug 2012

I did a test. Rubbed vajayjay juice on my head. The test was good for safety, no cancer etc., but I didn't bother publishing pics which show "regrowth". Although I'm definitely into trying a higher dose.
                          Keep us updated on Phase II please!! When do you expect a commercial release?

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by TravisB
                            Yes, but they wrote that it may be available in non-Western jurisdictions, i.e. Asia.

In Asia they don't need to complete Phase III. Product can be released after Phase II.
                            Cool, good point. Well let's just keep our figners crossed that they might be onto to something.

Comment

• UK_
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by TravisB
                              Yeah.

Either way I'm quite positive by 2020 we'll have either Replicel, Histogen or Aderans (or all of them) on the market.

That and maybe CB-03-01

BTW Cosmo Pharmaceuticals seems to have updated the pipeline and description of CB-03-01. They acquired a big partner (Valeant Pharmaceuticals) and they plan to finish phase II for alopecia in H1 2015. I think there's a big chance we'll see CB-03-01 on the market in the near future, i.e by 2020 (that's if it really works as good as in their pilot trial).

Look here:

Future doesn't look that dark for hairloss sufferers.

If CB-03-01 made it to the market, it would basically be a prevention cure for MPB. It's supposed to be 2 times or so more effective than Propecia, and without side effects.

Ah, and there's also Bimatoprost, which will hopefully turn out to be better than Minoxidil.
                              hahahahahahahahaaaa ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
                              ahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
                              hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahaaa

Comment

• bigentries
                                • Dec 2011

Why does this guy finds that funny?

2020 is a pretty realistic release, I hope all three companies release something by that time

Comment

Working...