Threaded View

Default Spencer and RU Skeptics: Explain Hellouser's Results

Apparently on the most recent BTT episode Spencer said something along the lines of feeling sorry for people who use RU because it doesn't work. I know JFSI reads these threads and I think Spencer should take a look at Hellouser's RU results thread, which in my opinion is pretty solid (albeit amateur) documentation of RU's efficacy. I haven't heard too many people say "I tried RU for a year and nothing happened whatsoever." If people like that are in the woodworks chime in. It stifles potential advancements for a guy with Spencer's influence to dismiss what could be an excellent topical alternative for those who cannot tolerate finasteride. The truth of the matter is the side effects profile for Propecia is understated. There's no way so many guys on here (myself included) just happen to be in the 2% or whatever they officially state. Why else do you think a topical fin solution is being developed right now and was presented at the World Congress? Companies wouldn't waste their time and money.