Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Le Bald
    • Jan 2013

sonic the hedgehog cure!

A gene that 'switches on' hair growth when it's injected into the skin could one day offer hope to thousands of bald men
  • UK_
    • Feb 2011

They tried it years ago, it caused tumours in mice.

Next.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

Also, I can't count the number of times someone has posted something from "a newspaper" and it has being filled with absolute garbage clearly written by someone who doesnt have a clue about hair loss.

I mean this just made me fcuking angry:

"The breakthrough treatment is potentially far more effective than the Propecia regrowth pills about to be launched in Britain."

Since when was Propecia a "regrowth pill"? And hasnt it been on the shelves in Britain since the early 90's? Fvck this idiot.

If you have any more "news" please let it come from an actual scientist or researcher in the field - not a journalist - journalists are just sales people with a different job title - they work toward readership targets and suck satans **** to get them.

Comment

• Thinning87
        • Dec 2012

We should all write an email to the journalist and the newspaper and tell them their career in journalism has been a complete waste of time and given their skills they belong working for a middle school newspaper.

Comment

• john2399
          • Jan 2012

I rather play sum sonic than read this dumb article.

Comment

• stayhopeful
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Thinning87
            We should all write an email to the journalist and the newspaper and tell them their career in journalism has been a complete waste of time and given their skills they belong working for a middle school newspaper.
            middle school paper... HahAHAhaha... for reaal

Sonic has really nice hair though, let's be honest .. haha

Cheer up guys, HISTOGEN RESULTS VERY SOON ... and replicel... any day now

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by stayhopeful
              middle school paper... HahAHAhaha... for reaal

Sonic has really nice hair though, let's be honest .. haha

Cheer up guys, HISTOGEN RESULTS VERY SOON ... and replicel... any day now
              And what about Aderans? LOL

Comment

Working...