Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jlantern
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by abrorcasanova
    I bought RU few weeks back, but had to leave urgently from country and left RU in the fridge, will it still be ok?

I never opened it
    Yes it will be fine .. read the handling and mixing instructions .. keep the bulk in the freezer .. as long as its not out open to the air in room temp its fine.

Originally posted by DifferentLine
    I'm on Finasteride and I'm not sure if it's going to work for me. Would RU likely work if fin failed?
    You're on fin and its not working? Please explain/how long have you been on... Both together can be synergistic ..

Comment

• DifferentLine
      • Feb 2013

^I've only been on fin for 2 months.

I know it's far too early to tell if its going to work for me. I'm kind of a pessimist, so I almost expect to be in the 10% that it doesn't work for.

Comment

• jlantern
        • Mar 2013

I know it's far too early to tell if its going to work for me. I'm kind of a pessimist, so I almost expect to be in the 10% that it doesn't work for.
        fin can take up to a year to see results. That is how long it took me.

Comment

• Thinning87
          • Dec 2012

you have to be really careful and take pictures if you can - I thought it wasn't working for me so well and stopped it becasue of mild side effects - but I then realized it had stopped my hair loss and actually strenghtened my hair, and noticed a huge shed in the 3 months after I quit.

So don't just quit unless you are really sure of quitting, because I would pay 2 grant to have the hair I had a year ago and to be able to take fin consistently.

Comment

• DifferentLine
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by jlantern
            fin can take up to a year to see results. That is how long it took me.
            When you say it took a year to see results - do you mean it took a year to see regrowth, or it took a year for your hair fall to lessen?

Comment

• jlantern
              • Mar 2013

When you say it took a year to see results - do you mean it took a year to see regrowth, or it took a year for your hair fall to lessen?
              I justed minox and keto for a year or so .. and it was fine .. but then I moved quickly to a nw2.. then it took a bit to get up the nerve to use fin in that time. The first 6 months there was a light shed .. then for 2 months it stayed pretty steady, which made me happy(also thickened up my crown). the latter 6 months up until I started RU I saw some small hairs come up. But those hairs I could only see in bright light at a certain angle .. Nothing of notice..

Those hairs from FIN RU made really long now. They are not shedding and I hope to grow back thicker. Take a look at my pictures you can see what I am talking about. The hair you see in those pictures are shedding right now. Hopefully in am month they grow back thicker.

Its way to early to tell if fin is working for you or not

Comment

• DifferentLine
                • Feb 2013

^ Sorry for all the questions jlantern. You mentioned you had a light shed for the first 6 months; were you shedding more than before you started fin or less during this time?

Much appreciate your help.

Comment

• StayThick
                  • Oct 2012

Guys, I keep hearing varying opinions on the vehicle. Many argue K&B Solution by itself is a better vehicle, while some prefer the PG/Everclear route.

Anybody try both or have a preference in vehicle?

Comment

• jlantern
                    • Mar 2013

^ Sorry for all the questions jlantern. You mentioned you had a light shed for the first 6 months; were you shedding more than before you started fin or less during this time?

Much appreciate your help.
                    Good question. I would say before I started fin I saw a lot of thick hairs shedding. Once I started fin for 4 months I saw the same hairs then it went to shedding of just thin hairs. then shedding stopped the latter 6 months

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                      • Mar 2013

is there any possibility i get sexual sides from ru?

does this has anything to do with the vehicle?

Comment

• jlantern
                        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                        is there any possibility i get sexual sides from ru?

does this has anything to do with the vehicle?
                        Ive only found 1 case where someone got sides from it. However this person also reported being hyper sensitive to fin.

I take almost 200mg a day, no sides and 1.25 mg fin, no sides

Comment

• MrBlonde
                          • Jul 2012

Hellouser I have two questions for you regarding RU mixing.

When your RU arrives and you keep it in the freezer does it harden into one big lump making it hard to scoop out with your spoon?

When you make your weekly batch, you put the RU powder back in the freezer but where does your freshly mad RU mixture go? In the fridge, bedside table, anywhere? Is it ok for a few days from frozen to making the liquid application before the RU breaks down and efficacy is lost.

Comment

• hellouser
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by MrBlonde
                            Hellouser I have two questions for you regarding RU mixing.

When your RU arrives and you keep it in the freezer does it harden into one big lump making it hard to scoop out with your spoon?
                            No.

When you make your weekly batch, you put the RU powder back in the freezer but where does your freshly mad RU mixture go? In the fridge, bedside table, anywhere? Is it ok for a few days from frozen to making the liquid application before the RU breaks down and efficacy is lost.
                            I keep in my drawer next to my computer desk in my room. Always away from light. RU is stable for at least 1 week at room temperature.

Comment

• zephyrprime
                              • May 2013

Originally posted by MrBlonde
                              I keep mine in the freezer in a eye dropper. The solution is full of alcohol so it won't freeze even in a freezer. I use an eye dropper because I find that is the most efficient way to apply it. By eye dropper I don't mean the kind typically used in chemistry, I mean a little bottle like Visine is sold in. It's much more convenient than a hand dropper.

Also, judging by RU58841's molecular structure, the reason why it is so unstable is because it has 3 fluorine atoms in it. Fluorine is very reactive. It probably reacts to oxygen in the air so the key to maintaining it is to keep oxygen away from it. A tank of CO2 might be usefull. It's pretty cheap to buy a co2 cartidge from a sporting goods store.

Comment

• StayThick
                                • Oct 2012

Hellouser: I finally got everything in and I am ready to start my first RU application. My dining room table looks like a chemist lab right now.

Just to confirm for my own sake. For a 5% solution, I am going to mix 50mg of RU with 1ML of KB solution correct? (I went the KB route).

I'll make 7 bottles of these mixtures and store all of them in the fridge so I have 1 weeks worth at a time. The remaining RU powder I am going to store in the freezer with zip lock bags as you mentioned. Where do I store the unused bottle of KB solution? Fridge as well?

Am I doing this correctly? 1ML doesn't seem like it will cover my diffuse NW6 pattern head, but I'm going to start there. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...