+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Default Other Vehicle Options

Wow, 43 pages and I made it. Lots of info to go through. Thanks, Hellouser for all the info. I too refuse to take fin and didn't feel like I got any use from minox. I'm on a bunch of natural subs and just read that too much SP will make your libido go down. I'm on a 560mg dose. Plus Beta Sit and I think that brought my libido down. I was off of it for a couple weeks during xmas and things were up. I get enough beta in the avocados and nuts I eat, so may drop it again. I don't think my scalp likes the PG as it iches a lot.

I used a combo of fin/minox years ago and then stopped after a while. The cost just wore me down after a while and I didn't believe it was doing much. Anyway, doesn't matter. I tried minox again recently for almost a year and was unhappy with results. At that time I went all natural and don't want toxic chems in my body, so I got all the natural sups for hair - saw palmetto, stinging nettle root, pumkin seed oil, beta sitosterol, biotin, some essential oils, cleanse with witch hazel, blah blah. It's hard to say right now what's working as it's been less than a year, and I've gotten off of the minox part way thru, but some people have said my hair seems thicker.

Anyhow, I want to add RU or CB into the program. But def don't want PG in there. I made a spray concoction that I've only started up last night that consists of pumpkin seed oil, apple cider vinegar, liquid SP, essential oils and witch hazel all combined for a nightly spray massage. I'm just wondering if this would be a good vehicle for the RU/CB to be added into. Pumpkin Seed Oil is supposed to be great and easily absorbed, right? I'm guessing I may be hit with the "try it and see" response.

And for all of you who will hit me with the crap about natural being BS and unproven and blah blah. Save it, please. I've read it all. There's a lot of contradiction out there and anecdotal stuff and this is what I'm trying. I may add minox again, but without the PG. And personally, I think we should all stop buying the drugs so that the companies lose money and maybe develop something substantial for us and stop blocking new products from coming about. Merck probably buys companies developing something great and puts them out of business. That's the way big business works.

Also, what's the update with your progress, hellouser? How's the CB going, I'm guessing it's been about/close-to 6 months by now.

so i have just found out kane sells premade ruin 5% and 8% strengths which is sold by there europe company so thats great and they have kb solution for us in uk to make our own.

What good service from kane date of order for premixed 5% ru in kb solution was ordered sat 8th feb and received today wed 12th feb and kouting purity paperwork in with order.
    Just heard that the shipping price for uk has been reduced as well?

Default Mixing with Minox vs mixing with everclear

Guys,

Awesome posts here!

Im reading also a lot about mixing RU with minox. Does anybody know whether there is a significant difference between mixing RU with minor or mixing RU with everclear en prop?

Dear regards,

Marc

holy cow i ordered more ru on wed 12th feb and received the premix on friday 14th even quicker than last order and also received a free 1gram ru packet i will be using 5% kirkland minox once per day at nights.

From the states doke?! Obviously is am amazed at the speed tho!!

hi jc look at my new thread i have posted your thread and explained its in europe where the orders come from.

Feeling ****ing depressed atm and seriously thinking of ordering the 5% RU in K&B solution. Got a couple of questions though.

Has there actually been any success with it?
    How would I apply it and how much should I apply how many times a day?
    Also, can it be used with minox?

Quote Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
    Feeling ****ing depressed atm and seriously thinking of ordering the 5% RU in K&B solution. Got a couple of questions though.

Has there actually been any success with it?
    How would I apply it and how much should I apply how many times a day?
    Also, can it be used with minox?
    Hi Borealis although not a cure ru58841 as i said at the new jcm thread check that out in cutting edge treatments, ru is an antiandrogen and a strong one better than topical flutamide in the trials but its also no miracle.
    Its not an overnight or miracle in that sence, it should after applying 1.5 to 2mls a day of 5% ru begin to help with reducing dht at the follicle so you also may need to use a regrowth agent with it like minoxidil and for at least 4 to six months.
    I do think if you are shiny bald then it may not do nothing but using a derma roller with it may or may or maynot help as there is no proof that will its worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    holy cow i ordered more ru on wed 12th feb and received the premix on friday 14th even quicker than last order and also received a free 1gram ru packet i will be using 5% kirkland minox once per day at nights.
    kirkland land minox is not the best vehicle,