Hair is always better than bald, really?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baldozer
    • Oct 2012

Hair is always better than bald, really?

In which picture he looks better? Shaving his head transformed him from a goofy looking guy to a model material! It could be that his low hairline was dis-balancing his facial proportions and shaving his head re-balanced it.

• sausage
    • Jan 2012

Not a fair comparison is it?

He is not bald in either photo, he simply has shorter hair in the bottom one.

If he had a horseshoe in the bottom photo he would look a lot worse.

Comment

• baldozer
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by sausage
      If he had a horseshoe in the bottom photo he would look a lot worse.
      I don't agree with you. With a close shave, he would look awesome even with a horseshoe!

Comment

• mattj
        Doctor Representative
        • Oct 2009

I have to agree. Even without the stubble shadow of a hairline, the bald look would work for him.
        I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• BigThinker
          • Oct 2012

Better with hair.

Comment

• baldozer
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by BigThinker
            Better with hair.
            With a face as good as his, you dont need hair!

Comment

• didi
              • Nov 2011

Guys he has got hair in both pics,

Nw6 slick bald would look a much worse, squared jawline makes him look tough, stubble also helps...A LOT....its nw1 hairline

Comment

• baldozer
                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by didi
                Guys he has got hair in both pics,

Nw6 slick bald would look a much worse, squared jawline makes him look tough, stubble also helps...A LOT....its nw1 hairline
                Common, his hair is almost invisible, so being a NW6 won't make much difference. The reason he looks so good is because he has sharp features and deep eyes.

Comment

• BigThinker
                  • Oct 2012

I agree he looks good in both pictures. I just think he looks better with hair.

Comment

• akai
                    • Dec 2012

He's technically not bald but he's one of those rare guys that looks the same or better being bald. The little bit of a tan in the second pic goes a long way as well.

Comment

• didi
                      • Nov 2011

its a rare case, he got everything going for him, just like other few fellas that look good bald..

they are rare creatures, what if you have round moon like head and nw6, it would look like soccer ball..hair can help you make it more squareish but without hair theres nothing you can do

Comment

• burtandernie
                        • Nov 2012

Opinions vary. I think he looks a lot better with the hair. I dont see the point of this kind of thing though I mean who needs to be convinced hair has an impact on how someone looks? Would you date a bald woman? I mean we are all in a hair loss forum and if you dont care why would that person even be in here?

Comment

• jman91
                          • Jan 2012

he is not bald in either pic.

to everyone who thinks that the buzzed hair is irrelevant and he is as good as bald please explain why scalp micro pigmentation is a increasingly popular treatment? It's because the slick look is drastically different aesthetically to the buzzed look.

Furthermore, he looks better in the second picture because of his tan, the angle etc. If there was a true compassion i.e the first picture was replicated but without his hair there would be no illusion that hair looks better.

Comment

• baldozer
                            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by burtandernie
                            Opinions vary. I think he looks a lot better with the hair. I dont see the point of this kind of thing though I mean who needs to be convinced hair has an impact on how someone looks? Would you date a bald woman? I mean we are all in a hair loss forum and if you dont care why would that person even be in here?
                            Even many women look good bald, for example, Demi Moore. Its just that they don't look that attractive, because they look masculine.

Comment

• burtandernie
                              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by baldozer
                              Even many women look good bald, for example, Demi Moore. Its just that they don't look that attractive, because they look masculine.
                              Right women look better with hair. Im not sure on your opinion, but I would pick a girl with hair over one without like 99 percent of the time based on first impressions assuming I dont know them.
                              Its hard to believe women dont feel the same way although I do think there is more variety with women then with us. Look at Seinfeld where elaine says how important hair is a to a woman. Yeah its a made up show but I think their is truth to it from what I see in real life.

Comment

Working...