+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

jjjr,
    I have posted daily video's with news paper showing the date ,showing clear scalp all over with comb over.
    How can you get 50 plus follicles(donor plus recipient) from 15 grafts with 23 follicles in all.Even transection can't give that.Plus clear video daily showing no other mark on any part of scalp with clear combing over video to see through every part of scalp.
    If stemcells,dp cells can't even do this than why are all of us including aderans,tsuji,gerd ,jahoda talikg about regenerative potential of stemcells and dp cells and why do regen companies make growth factors for,if they can't regenerate...
    But for our dear friend arashi, there is lot more to come including documented work on forum members,
    Dear arashi one member just now enrolled for the procedure from my favorite country netherland..may be he can satisfy you...

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    I understand that and I never said this was proof that his procedure works. They could be transections for all we know. This is why I asked drnigams to continue to provide us donor and recipient photos.

But the quality of the documentation from Nigam has improved dramatically and he's very open to suggestions online. I'm always skeptical of course. I was very dismissive earlier but I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt for now and we'll see what he can show us.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    jjjr,
    I have posted daily video's with news paper
    I only watched your first video and saw you didn't comb the area below the extraction site. But even if you did: if you took 15 grafts divided all over the donor area and put a little of that pimple-hiding make-up over the extraction sites, then there's no way it would show visible on your video. Resolution is way too low and you're not close enough with the camera.

Fact is, you need an independent patient for us to believe you.

arashi
    you are pain in the ass.

dr nigam is doing the best he can with patients he got..

ok you can send him 5 independent/uncorrupted people from holland and he will do test for free...
    in meantime sit back and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    arashi you are pain in the ass.
    Now then tell me Didi, why don't YOU go RIGHT NOW and get your procedure done ? Really, tell me ! If this is all the 'proof' YOU need, then what are you waiting for ?

Thought so, silence again.

Independent forum member is coming on 25th april2013, he is ready to document, he applied for indian visa the day before, but will u believe him or he will be scared away like what im did to the last forum member who did procedure with me.
    It is natural sometimes i will doubt your intentions.
    Why is the guy from netherland coming all the way from to india , he is another forum member who took personal consultations with HST(mentioning the name courtsey your skepticism) and decided to come to us.
    If you desire i can show the the part below the graft extraction on video or just have a look at the guy all over the scalp, let him wash his hair on skype .
    Criticise, doubt,but be logical and except others also sometimes if they are ready to go the extra mile to clear all your possible doubts directly face toi face with patient on skype...as you want.
    Sorry ,i have a right to defend myself as you have the right to be skeptic and confuse others with or without intention with wierd imaginative skepticism.Don't feel bad ,what you give thy shall recieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I only watched your first video and saw you didn't comb the area below the extraction site. But even if you did: if you took 15 grafts divided all over the donor area and put a little of that pimple-hiding make-up over the extraction sites, then there's no way it would show visible on your video.

Fact is, you need an independent patient for us to believe you.

I said, when I get more proof i will go...i never said i wanna be test mouse..

nigm is fair Dr ,he offers test for free..all you need to do is find ppl wlling to go to him...NSN did it...when nigam gets his man then arashi says 'dr nigam cheats, its his man, its all set up'...

show some respect

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    I said, when I get more proof i will go...
    But why do you need more proof ? What's wrong with his current 15 graft test ? Can you explain that to me please ?

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Independent forum member is coming on 25th april2013, he is ready to document, he applied for indian visa the day before, but will u believe him or he will be scared away like what im did to the last forum member who did procedure with me.
    IM didn't scare anybody away, haha, you really think NSN stops visiting these forums because of IM ? LIke you said, he lost a family member, had tons of work, so it's only logical he needs some time.

But about this new forum member, will I believe him ? It depends who it is of course.

Why is the guy from netherland coming all the way from to india , he is another forum member who took personal consultations with HST(mentioning the name courtsey your skepticism) and decided to come to us.
    I'm not sure what you're saying here ?

IM is Gho shill, arashi used to be fair and balanced poster then he changed for worse

constructive criticism is welcome but gho fanboys are getting paranoid these days

dr nigam

you gonna have some dutch man on 25th of april? what is he getting, test or full procedure? can you get him to post on this forum