+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

With all due respect to Dr Nigam he has still proved nothing yet.

It's a shame it was only 15 grafts instead of the suggested 50.

It would also be good to get NSN after pic of his donor, but this is really his decision on whether he will be wanting to share or not.

I hope you can document soon a large area of extractions, just like that great picture you took of NSN 468 extractions which you circled near his left ear. If we could do something like that again and follow it up with an after photo then it will be conclusive for me.

Regarding the invivo and invitro, are you suggesting that the invitro brings better results in the donor and recipient than the invivo?

What is the differences in terms of time for the procedures perhaps with some examples. And the price of each procedure is the same?

The invitro you need to take a larger punch, is that correct?

The only reason you would do invivo would be if the patient was concerned about scarring of the invitro? But surely you would tell them after the injections there would be no scarring right?

Please confirm the above. Also please paragraph your answers or use line breaks, thanks.

I hope , i can get in the UK scientist Jahoda as our lab consultant,Gerd will be with us from next month , in june I will visit Tokyo university of science to meet Takashi Tsuji, and i have a gut feeling max. by early next year we should be able to offer hair germ injections to volunteers of clinical trial,and follow the early results same time next year(just a gut feeling or the critics will come down heavily),
    Which will be possible, only if i can convince Indian authorities to allow the hair germ injections as a part of medical procedure and not drug.
    Although regulatory challenge will be tough for hair germ even in India.
    But our close friends of forum can be the volunteers of clinical trial have benefit from it if they wish after thoroughly understanding the pros and cons.

Didi, today a very interesting observation came to my mind.
    Let me share it with you for your neutral comments.
    Today I measured safe donor area of 3 patients(nw7) which was on the avg. 40 cms in length and 8cms in width(avg. of sides and back of scalp).
    Now on the avg. if nw7 have 40 grafts per sqcms at donor.
    We will have 40 x320(40x8)= 12800grafts from safe donor area.
    If we perform invivo hair/donor doubling from the donor (with my new hair ultrasound guidance machine)
    We can get all 12800 partial grafts from the donor with donor undamaged, with intact dermal papilla with its blood supply which will regrow back within a month.
    So now we can have 12800 grafts for recipient,
    worst come worst if if we achieve 70% regeneration at the recipient , we will now have 70% of 12800grafts=8960 regenerated grafts at the recipient.
    Repeat this procedure after 6 months and you have ......grafts after 6 months ,so this is how donor regenerates ..and we keep using it.
    If some(nw7) has a density of 50 at the donor than in one sitting he can be converted to nw2.
    This thought came to me today as i got access to special hair ultrasound for USG guided(there is only one such ultrasound machine with my radiologist friend in mumbai) doubling procedure yesterday ,wherein now i can SEE an extract partial follicle from the level i want from the donor invivo with the bulge and part of outer root sheeth instead of blind procedure of invivo donor doubling as on today.
    Plus the booster of stemcells,prp,ecm,dpcells,dp injections.
    I will start doing hair ultrasound guided procedure from next week( ours i believe should be the first and only clinic using USG hair for extractions and implantations at exact positions and reduce transections) and than i will do a small patch test and subsequently go for one case with nw7 to nw2 documented study.

QUOTE=didi;114233]dr nigam
    thats where enteprenuers like yourself come in to take care of applied science..
    You could employ those scientists to work for you company, they dont have to physicaly relocate...you need some real brains..fast

I wonder why dr gho didnt make much progress in the past 8 years, he came up with HST which in reality is a form of FUE but nothing since then..he calls its stem cell transplantation but you could call FUE stemcell transplant...
    im sure he tried to deliver true HM but didnt work in practice and now his focus is HSI..still not HM..just another flavour of HST

I lost hope in Aderans, i still remembr bout 6 years ago they said on their website to deliver HM before the end of decade(2010)...now it is 2013 ans still nothing..
    i think you have better chances than aderans,
    5 years from now is the best case scenario..in meantime we need cheap scarless doubling procedure[/QUOTE]

are you suggesting you can extract 12 000 grafts from NW7 in one session?

i think 12k procedure will be to large and there is concern grafts will not grow as good, in bot areas.

Plus possibility of scarring...bc you taking so many grafts it will be traumatic for body to heal.

I mean, you can try as im certain you could find people in India who would be willing to volonteer for such a mega procedure as long as you dont charge

dr gho limits his procedures to less than 1500 grafts on average, i feel he is been overly cautious..and waiting time of 9 months to 1 year is unecesarry in my opinion since hairs regenerate withing 1 month after procedure..Ghos technique is extremly time consuming+pricey..no wonder it never got popular

first thing we should do is to find out exact regeneration/regrowth rate and that can be acomplished by couple of small 50 graft tests
    Once we know that its easy to play with number of grafts and time between procedures.

Gc
    15 graft test will take to time to prove the exact confirmed % regeneration,i have mentioned the same on HS, as we both are aware the graft has been taken out from the scalp and has been removed from it's blood and nerve supply.Some may shed now, some later...Out of the 15 grafts ,a5 grafts will have proximal portion with visible shaft which may or may not shed and we can't say with confirmation which one and which one not.
    But the other bisected part which is growing did not have visible shaft , and if we can see more than 50% grafts ,the over and above the 50% are definitely regeneration even on 6th day.Kindly have alook at the videomicroscopic pics which will be posted shortly and revert, what regen you can see with confirmation and what regen is doubtful as it is too early to expect.

I had to do 15 grafts because it was easy to document with tatto,if you want i can increase it to50 within the tatto mark on the same guy may be with invivo technique.
    I am also thinking to use his tatto and do a patch test of invivi technique on the same guy just outside the horizontal tattoo line.
    But you should help me in documentation and marking, it takes hell lot of time instructing the photo grapher,graphic guy and my secretary.
    Why don't you or did come for the patch testand document for me.
    Good news is i have enrolled to more forum members for megasession of doubling,one will come april end and other in may(from usa) and they both have agreed to document their cases.3more forum viewers are coming in april but they won't document and don't want to take pics.BTW they are paying full amount,so that i can use in my research back.
    Let me see a patient and respond to your other querry on invitro and invivo hair doubling.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    With all due respect to Dr Nigam he has still proved nothing yet.

It's a shame it was only 15 grafts instead of the suggested 50.

It would also be good to get NSN after pic of his donor, but this is really his decision on whether he will be wanting to share or not.

I hope you can document soon a large area of extractions, just like that great picture you took of NSN 468 extractions which you circled near his left ear. If we could do something like that again and follow it up with an after photo then it will be conclusive for me.

Regarding the invivo and invitro, are you suggesting that the invitro brings better results in the donor and recipient than the invivo?

What is the differences in terms of time for the procedures perhaps with some examples. And the price of each procedure is the same?

The invitro you need to take a larger punch, is that correct?

The only reason you would do invivo would be if the patient was concerned about scarring of the invitro? But surely you would tell them after the injections there would be no scarring right?

Please confirm the above. Also please paragraph your answers or use line breaks, thanks.

On the one hand Dr Nigams, I love a lot of what you said and a lot of what you're saying makes sense. For example adding 'eyes' (or 'ears' in this case) to performing the in vivo extraction using ultrasound does seem like a very interesting idea. It does give me hope you're serious about all this.

On the other hand you keep failing miserably at proving your technique(s). Like Gc83uk noted, you did a nice job at circling NSN's donor after extraction. We would need a photo like that pre-op as well and if NSN would shoot his post-op pictures himself in that same way, it would be very easy to at least monitor donor regrowth. Monitoring a small section like that mole proves nothing cause that section is WAY to easy to cheat (if your intentions were bad). Same goes for doing any test on staff members. That might be interesting for your own research, but as proof to us it's quite useless.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    .Ghos technique is extremly time consuming+pricey..no wonder it never got popular
    Really ? What makes you think Gho is not popular ? Go ahead and call them and tell them you want an appointment within 4 weeks and tell us what they said ok ?

Didi really, you're by far the biggest troll I've ever seen on these forums. All you do is bash Gho, hail Nigams and for what ? You're not even interested in getting any procedure done yourself.

I feel as if Didi is ruining Dr Nigams credibility, it's a shame, the constant Gho bashing is distracting.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    dr nigam
    thats where enteprenuers like yourself come in to take care of applied science..
    You could employ those scientists to work for you company, they dont have to physicaly relocate...you need some real brains..fast
    I wonder why dr gho didnt make much progress in the past 8 years, [B]he came up with HST which in reality is a form of FUE but nothing since then..he calls its stem cell transplantation but you could call FUE stemcell transplant...
    im sure he tried to deliver true HM but didnt work in practice and now his focus is HSI..still not HM..just another flavour of HST

I lost hope in Aderans, i still remembr bout 6 years ago they said on their website to deliver HM before the end of decade(2010)...now it is 2013 ans still nothing..
    i think you have better chances than aderans,
    5 years from now is the best case scenario..in meantime we need cheap scarless doubling procedure
    Yeah - Dr. Gho thought the same in the past ...

...and now he knows it will be the best thing for many more years to come - and that's exactly what he found out during the past 8 years. lol

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I feel as if Didi is ruining Dr Nigams credibility, it's a shame, the constant Gho bashing is distracting.
    At least he's ruining his own credibility with all of his pointless lies (now all of a sudden Gho is not 'popular' ?), his pointless, factless hailing of Nigams and when asked when he's going to get his own procedure done he just never answers that question. I really don't think I've ever seen a bigger troll on these forums than this guy. And he's the one defending Dr Nigams ? With such friends you don't need enemies ...

considering gho is the only clinic who offers HST(stem cell tranplant) procedure we can all agree that it is not popular..

if fue/strip was offered by only 1 clinic im sure there would be 5 years plus waiting list..

cant beat that