This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Nice one chrisis! You've had it done! great write up, good luck with it. Shall be watching your locks grow out. How much did it cost you all in all? If I was wealthy I'd follow your footsteps. Actually didn't you take a bank loan out? Are the monthly repayments steep? Thanks!

Comment

• Jairus
      • Feb 2012

Good Stuff Chris

I will be in the safe hands of Dr Feriduni in about 6 weeks so cant wait. And its very comforting to hear you wax lyrical about the professionalism of the whole experience.

Looking at your pics is great and your hairline is exactly the same hairline I want Hence I will be showing your pics to the great doc on my consultation day as a point of reference.

Quick question about the bandana - do u wear it over a headband to minimise the amount of contact with the grafts, or do u just put it on in a way that achieves the same result?

To be honest I couldnt give a fiddlers f##k about peeps looking at my head post surgery....if anyone asks you can always say you were involved in an accident and had some minor corrective surgery....or not

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

Incredible. Chris, it looks amazing. Glad everything went well, top notch write up too.

Comment

• chrisis
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Jcm800
          How much did it cost you all in all? If I was wealthy I'd follow your footsteps. Actually didn't you take a bank loan out? Are the monthly repayments steep? Thanks!
          I did take finance, but the monthly payments are affordable. The cost for me was roughly 4 Euros per graft.

Originally posted by Jairus
          Looking at your pics is great and your hairline is exactly the same hairline I want Hence I will be showing your pics to the great doc on my consultation day as a point of reference.

Quick question about the bandana - do u wear it over a headband to minimise the amount of contact with the grafts, or do u just put it on in a way that achieves the same result?
          It's a huge compliment that you want to use my photos for your consultation, so thank you for that!

The bandana is given to you the day following the procedure, and it's just to be used for personal comfort when you're out and about. If you're happy to go without using the bandana, then go for it I'd say! If you have any more questions feel free to ask; the more prepared you are, the better.

Originally posted by clandestine
          Incredible. Chris, it looks amazing. Glad everything went well, top notch write up too.
          Thank you

Comment

• mattj
            Doctor Representative
            • Oct 2009

I know you've been waiting for this for a while, so I bet you're glad it all done and dusted. The hairline looks great. The lost graft shouldnt matter in the long run. Now the next stage of waiting has begun!
            I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• chrisis
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by mattj
              I know you've been waiting for this for a while, so I bet you're glad it all done and dusted. The hairline looks great. The lost graft shouldnt matter in the long run. Now the next stage of waiting has begun!
              I couldn't be happier Matt, thank you and I hope you're healing well. This time next year we'll be looking awesome

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Good luck to you both. This has really tempted me. Shall look into it myself over time. May I ask if your finance was thru the clinic, or was it a bank loan crisis?

Comment

• chrisis
                  • Feb 2012

Good luck to you both. This has really tempted me. Shall look into it myself over time. May I ask if your finance was thru the clinic, or was it a bank loan crisis?
                  Bank loan, the clinic don't offer finance. Let me know if you any help deciding. Where in the UK are you based?

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Cheers chrisis. I'm down south. Oxfordshire mate. Hmm guess its a few grand then? Six maybe?

Comment

• chrisis
                      • Feb 2012

Cheers chrisis. I'm down south. Oxfordshire mate. Hmm guess its a few grand then? Six maybe?
                      Have you got any photos of your hair? and I'll see how they compare to mine.

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

My hairline is slightly worse than yours was mate. Thing is I don't think I can afford to get it done much as I'd like too. Think repayments would be too much for me sadly.

Comment

• chrisis
                          • Feb 2012

My own stance was I'd pay for this one way or another.

Also, bear in mind I went for a dense packing of 2600 in a relatively small area and an aggressive hairline. If you chose something more conservative, you might be able to get away with a more affordable op. I'd get in touch with the clinic and discuss your situation and budget. Shy bairns...

Comment

• chrisis
                            • Feb 2012

Comment

• itsmyhairs
                              • Dec 2012

Hey Chris, can I ask how much you paid in total for your 2600 grafts?

Totally cool if you'd prefer not to say, I understand.

Oh and one other question, how does it feel knowing you'll be back to a NW1 inside a year?

Comment

• chrisis
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by itsmyhairs
                                Hey Chris, can I ask how much you paid in total for your 2600 grafts?

Totally cool if you'd prefer not to say, I understand.

Oh and one other question, how does it feel knowing you'll be back to a NW1 inside a year?
                                The pound is getting a right hammering at the moment, but it was roughly £8-9k. I don't want to count my grafts before they've grown, but I'm excited at the mere idea of being a NW1.

Comment

Working...