+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

200 grafts extracted
    150 1s
    50 2s

We dont need to know where these grafts came from but we know what we should expect to grow, thats good enough..we know grafts count and type

we can count petri dish grafts to confirm there 75% singles and 25% 2s..

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    200 grafts extracted
    150 1s
    50 2s

We dont need to know where these grafts came from but we know what we should expect to grow, thats good enough..we know grafts count and type

we can count petri dish grafts to confirm there 75% singles and 25% 2s..
    Exactly. Since we have the photo of the petridish we're all good. But if needed, James could even shoot photo's of recipient postop (the photos we have right now are before insertion of the grafts) to roughly confirm graft count. But personally I don't think that's even needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something. Yes, pre photo is blurry, that's really a damn pity but doesn't have to be deal breaker:
    1) We know how many 1's and 2's they extracted, can even count them in the petri dish.
    2) We have clear pictures of the recipient postop
    3) We have (and/or James is shooting them right now) clear pictures of donor postop.

Thus we can easily count the amount of regrowth in donor and growth in recipient. That's all we need or do I miss something ?
    Sure, as expected - we don't have a good quality BEFORE-photo - BUT ...

yeah, we have at least the accurate NUMBERS and TYPES of grafts. With this, we know everything. That means, we can (hopefully) observe whether or not exactly this number regenerates in the donor area AND (and that's the key = 2 follicles from 1!) the same amount and type of grafts grows in the recipient area.

yeah, that's what we try to find out.

Shooting good pictures is an art and if anybody can explain how to do this, it's IM
    LOL, thats funny.

I guess you missed all my posts where in regards to photography and consistency. Do a search in the forum, IM actually knows squat about photography.

Maybe I'm missing something. Yes, pre photo is blurry, that's really a damn pity but doesn't have to be deal breaker:
    1) We know how many 1's and 2's they extracted, can even count them in the petri dish.
    2) We have clear pictures of the recipient postop
    3) We have (and/or James is shooting them right now) clear pictures of donor postop.

Thus we can easily count the amount of regrowth in recipient and growth in Donor. That's all we need or do I miss something ?

Here's just one problem I see, for example:

If we look at the subsection labelled '1' in the petri dish, which consists of the single-hair grafts, I notice quite a few transections. These were originally 2-hair follicular units and the transected part will likely regenerate regardless, skewing the real regeneration rate.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    LOL, thats funny.

I guess you missed all my posts where in regards to photography and consistency. Do a search in the forum, IM actually knows squat about photography.
    He's shot great photo's for analysis and knows how to explain how to do so, that's all I care about. But if you have suggestions as well, feel of course free to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    Here's just one problem I see, for example:

If we look at the subsection labelled '1' in the petri dish, which consists of the single-hair grafts, I notice quite a few transections. These were originally 2-hair follicular units and the transected part will likely regenerate regardless, skewing the real regeneration rate.
    I'm not sure I'm following you. You say they transsected some 2's and put them as 1's in the petridish ? In that case the total number of extraction points should be less than 200, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post

What concerns me more than the number of extraction/implantation points is the quality of the photos.
    Sure, that's still THE point!

Actually, what we need:

Donor area

- At least one or two really good Day-2 or Day-3 photos (the extraction area is normally much cleaner after Day-2 or Day-3);

- At least one or two really good Day-14 photos of the donor area (re-growth result).

Almost the same for the recipient area:

- At least one or two really good Day-2 or Day-3 photos (after implantation);

- and yeah, at least one or two really good Day-365 photos (recipient result);

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    LOL, thats funny.

Yeah, that's right - but I'm the one who is able to show others what they want to see - contrary to such an "expert" like you.

What an idiot ...besides "talking" you loser couldn't show anything about your "expert being" - and THAT's the reason why everybody "missed" your crap.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    What an idiot ...besides "talking" you loser couldn't .
    Oh oh, here we go again