Threaded View

Default Im new here.. i think im going into depression...

Well hey im new to the boards here...
    Im 20 years old. Been losing my hair sinc i was 18. It is not to the point where my self esteem is just down to an all time low. Sometimes i dont feel like going out for anything because of my hair. I love swimming, but i cant help the fact that my hair is really noticable when it is wet. I really hate this. I Wish there was a way other than transplant to get this resolved. Ive tried to cope with this problem but the only thing i have come down to is that, i just wanna keep what i have if i cant regrow what ive lost. But even then, i get really depressed. I feel differnt from everyone else my age... I hate it. I mean, if i were going bald and losing my hair around my late 20s early 30s, i wouldnt care, i would just accept it. But i mean, 20 years old and bald.... it really just kills the drive to do anything. I dont want to shave my head because my head shape is really flat from the back and i dont like bald heads anyway. Rogaine, monoxidil, is just temporary and transplant surgery is expensive. Im a broke college student. Im currntly trying the saw palmetto and other vitamins along with olive and emu oil to try and regrow my hair. But yesterday i took a good look and it seems that my hair is just falling off faster. I dont know what to do. Why live if im going to live unhappy? ..... any help please...