plan with Gho

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • szeratuls
    • Dec 2012

Well i am going to get an hst in next week. i am nw 5 and will have 1000 grafts. I was wondering how much coverage i could get. 35 grafts for cm2 means an area of 30 cm2 approx so i should cover the upper side of the head where, however i am not slick bald. What do you think?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by didi

i think that is the best approach, starting from midscalp would prbbly look even more weird
      So does it mean YOU will start at the hairline?

WHEN will you start at all? Tomorrow, in 5 years, 10 years - or simply when your wallet is telling you "You're ripe for HST!"?
      Attached Files

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by szeratuls
        Well i am going to get an hst in next week. i am nw 5 and will have 1000 grafts. I was wondering how much coverage i could get. 35 grafts for cm2 means an area of 30 cm2 approx so i should cover the upper side of the head where, however i am not slick bald. What do you think?
        Why just 1000?
        Even I got at least 1400 and my donor wasn't really "virgin"...

Do you have a top-view photo?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
          • Dec 2012

Guys I emailed Gho's office asking them about going nw6-nw2 and they said 6-7 sessions they can do it and give you a full head of hair. They also said they have given a guy 4000 grafts now in less than two years (2 sessions of 2000 grafts each), so it really depends on the individual.

Comment

• hellouser
            • May 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
            Guys I emailed Gho's office asking them about going nw6-nw2 and they said 6-7 sessions they can do it and give you a full head of hair. They also said they have given a guy 4000 grafts now in less than two years (2 sessions of 2000 grafts each), so it really depends on the individual.
            Anyone who says they wont turn a NW7 into a NW1 is a dumbass. Basically theyre saying this is the conversation:

Bald Guy says: Hi, I'd like to give you $75,000 - $100,000 to restore my hair.
            Gho says: No.

Anyone else see the stupidity in these moronic claims?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
              Anyone who says they wont turn a NW7 into a NW1 is a dumbass. Basically theyre saying this is the conversation:

Bald Guy says: Hi, I'd like to give you $75,000 - $100,000 to restore my hair.
              Gho says: No.

Anyone else see the stupidity in these moronic claims?
              Money aside, most NW-7 guys (at least many) have this problem...

... that means, also the donor area is in big parts also AGA affected.

BUT as long as there is a good number of "healthy follicles/hairs", over TIME even a NW-7 guy can achieve at least this...

...and can perhaps improve the result in combination with beard hair etc.

So as FearTheLoss said - "it really depends on the individual" and including a BIG motivation to achieve this on the other hand.
              Attached Files

Comment

• drybone
                • Dec 2012

I think the guy looks way better with his 'Joe Biden' look than he does chrome dome bald.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by 534623
                  Money aside, most NW-7 guys (at least many) have this problem...

... that means, also the donor area is in big parts also AGA affected.

BUT as long as there is a good number of "healthy follicles/hairs", over TIME even a NW-7 guy can achieve at least this...

...and can perhaps improve the result in combination with beard hair etc.

So as FearTheLoss said - "it really depends on the individual" and including a BIG motivation to achieve this on the other hand.

With HST though he should be able to do a hell of a lot better than that..

Comment

• didi
                    • Nov 2011

Why beard? If Gho multiplies hairs then there is no need to use beard,etc

even 2000 available with FUE should give you at least 10 000 hst grafts which is enough for everyone

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by didi
                      Why beard? If Gho multiplies hairs then there is no need to use beard,etc

even 2000 available with FUE should give you at least 10 000 hst grafts which is enough for everyone
                      Yes, but he is still unsure of how many times exactly he can go in and extract the regenerated hairs over and over again..and if the regeneration rate would go down after each procedure....but if anyone uses this technique with a virgin donor area (say 6000fu) they should be able to go nw7-nw2 no problem.

Comment

• gc83uk
                        • Nov 2011

Yes, but he is still unsure of how many times exactly he can go in and extract the regenerated hairs over and over again..and if the regeneration rate would go down after each procedure....but if anyone uses this technique with a virgin donor area (say 6000fu) they should be able to go nw7-nw2 no problem.

Fear the loss, to answer your original question, I wouldn't hesitate in making a consultation or at the very least make enquiries over email and send them some pictures.

Long as you have the money you have nothing to lose IMO.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by gc83uk
                          Fear the loss, to answer your original question, I wouldn't hesitate in making a consultation or at the very least make enquiries over email and send them some pictures.

Long as you have the money you have nothing to lose IMO.
                          thanks for the input gc, I really appreciate the time you take to answer my questions..I emailed them yesterday and got a nice response!

Comment

• hellouser
                            • May 2012

With HST though he should be able to do a hell of a lot better than that..
                            That looks like 1,000 grafts to be honest. 6,000 grafts would give far better results. I dont see how thats as good as HST can get.

Comment

• szeratuls
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by 534623
                              Why just 1000?
                              Even I got at least 1400 and my donor wasn't really "virgin"...

Do you have a top-view photo?
                              I had a consultation by mail using my photos. The doctor said that usually from people who had previous transplant they can extract 1000 grafts. I told her that i have only a small scar and that hair on the sides where not touched by the first transplant but she said that eventually they will rise the number of grafts on the hst day.....

Comment

• drybone
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by szeratuls
                                I am not a NW 5 so I cant speak intelligibly on this issue. But I think its reasonable what the guys are saying.

You need 6k grafts. Two sessions. I would start with 3000 grafts. I dont think 1000 grafts is going to make you very happy.

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...