Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makeitstop
    • Jan 2013

Daily shampoo

Hey people, i was curious as to which shampoo you guys use or would recommend using on a daily basis. I know using nizoral twice a week or so if fairly popular, But what about a shampoo for daily use?

I've read on several online pages about most shampoos containing ingredients such as; sodium lauryl sulphate or dioxine.. etc. which is believed to contribute to the hair loss. I've seen some products like Nioxin which claim to help prevent the DHT.

Looking for thoughts and opinions on this subject, thanks.
  • aim4hair
    • Aug 2011

Just use any mild sulfate free shampoo.

Personally i use this :

Try Vanicream Shampoo for sensitive skin and scalp. Hypoallergenic formula made without fragrance, parabens, formaldehyde, sulfates, preservatives or gluten.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Makeitstop
      Hey people, i was curious as to which shampoo you guys use or would recommend using on a daily basis. I know using nizoral twice a week or so if fairly popular, But what about a shampoo for daily use?

I've read on several online pages about most shampoos containing ingredients such as; sodium lauryl sulphate or dioxine.. etc. which is believed to contribute to the hair loss. I've seen some products like Nioxin which claim to help prevent the DHT.

Looking for thoughts and opinions on this subject, thanks.
      nioxin won't do anything to stop hairloss but it will help the quality of your hair as it is sulfate free. I would recommend it if money is no issue. I'm using nioxin system 2 and nizoral twice a week and my hair feels good. I use .25mg propecia daily to stop the hair loss.

Comment

• ned80
        • Nov 2012

nizoral, also anti-dandruff with zinc, and finasteride shampoos(homemade or commercial).

Comment

• FearTheLoss
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by ned80
          nizoral, also anti-dandruff with zinc, and finasteride shampoos(homemade or commercial).
          commercial finasteride shampoos???

Comment

• ned80
            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
            commercial finasteride shampoos???
            I think there is some places that sell some kind of commercial version?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by ned80
              I think there is some places that sell some kind of commercial version?
              never heard of such a thing..only topical finasteride I've heard of is RU

Comment

• Tracy C
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Makeitstop
                Hey people, i was curious as to which shampoo you guys use or would recommend using on a daily basis.
                Just make sure that that the daily shampoo and conditioner you choose is sulfate free.

Comment

• Spex
                  Dr Representative
                  • Nov 2008

I personally use Head&Shoulders 2 in 1
                  Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...