+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    3 days on it and he quit. It's not a case it didn't work out for him but it wasn't givn the chance to work out for him.

I realise he is a senior member of the forum and generally well respected and he quit for his own personal reasons, which is fine. I just don't want people thinking it failed him which it may be read into that way from your comment.

It is too early to tell yet, mainly its only positives so far actually.
    3 days in? Thats it? His experience shouldnt even be considered on the success rate of BNP, thats 1/7th of the time the patients were on BNP from the study... and 3 days is NOTHING.

I'll continue to look out for the guys in the private forums.

Boldy unfortunately suffers from bad side effects from medications.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Boldy unfortunately suffers from bad side effects from medications.
    That sucks :/

Pretty exciting stuff. how many people are currently trying this out

Quote Originally Posted by EDB View Post
    Pretty exciting stuff. how many people are currently trying this out
    At least two.

Hellouser, we appreciate you keeping us up to date with any progress.

If possible could you get the following information when reporting any findings.

(1). I think its important to know what other MPB fighting products the users are on.

It would be interesting to see the results of someone who is on this and this alone, although I doubt anyone is.

(2). A reduction in shed and itch would be interesting in terms on this stopping MPB on its own, then we would know whether we need to use this with RU/Fin.

(3). If this product regrows hair and turns those hairs terminal I would imagine it would strengthen existing hairs. So a halt in shedding and thickening of existing hair should be noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Hellouser, we appreciate you keeping us up to date with any progress.

If possible could you get the following information when reporting any findings.

(1). I think its important to know what other MPB fighting products the users are on.

It would be interesting to see the results of someone who is on this and this alone, although I doubt anyone is.

(2). A reduction in shed and itch would be interesting in terms on this stopping MPB on its own, then we would know whether we need to use this with RU/Fin.

(3). If this product regrows hair and turns those hairs terminal I would imagine it would strengthen existing hairs. So a halt in shedding and thickening of existing hair should be noticeable.
    I hate to say it, but the amount of requests i've gotten since my RU guide and my log is insane. I won't be keeping track of everyones expectations. Youre questions require TIME more than simple answers for the sake of responding. Time because hair grows slow, hair loss is relatively as slow and efficacy is slow too (took me 4+ months before I saw improvements on Minox after an initial shed).

It wont matter if I answer these or not though. All these questions will be addressed by someone (if not myself) eventually anyway. If BNP-32 works as it did in the study, you can be sure to see a firestorm of news and praise, it'll be hard to miss that.

I'm pretty interested in trying this out as well, although I'm fairly new when it comes to mixing stuff. BNP-32 has my hopes quite high watching all the patents, but since most of them are AA and not AGA, wonder how it'll work on most of us with AGA.

Default Boldy

Are all the members who are claiming the vellous growth getting their product from Kane? And getting their gel from the same place?

I appreciate the fact you must be getting a lot of requests due to your success and your time and posts are appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Sweet! Keep us posted

I'm going to be sending out emails to professors, scientists and others who know about bnp-32 and get their input.

I want all my bases covered before going ahead with it.
    Did you get any information back from these emails you sent out?

Given the quote below I think its a good thing to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    That's true, and despite the fact that he did mechanical engineering in undergrad in 3 years at one of the best engineering colleges in the country, and then is in one of the best med schools in the country, he hasn't done much research as he is busy, and even if he did, he is onlky a student and may very well be off.

However, I feel obligated to post what he emailed me most recently:

"I would avoid this treatment, Natrurietic peptides are not benign agents in the body. They will probably inappropriately affect your heart and kidneys."

I asked him if the way you take the substance in your body would change this, as this would be only a topical application. He works like 11 hours a day and then comes home and studies, so I won't bug him too much with this for now, but as soon as he gets his less work intense week (I think he gets one every month) I'm definitely going to continue the conversation.