+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    Its not dickbreak dude, i can still get it up,

And i am under no illusion that ru does not go systemic, thats why i also use a low dose
    But Kar was intolerable for me, not to mention my hair wasnt exactly improving on it
    Ai. How long were you on Kar for?

I know you likely realize to gauge effectiveness of a medication you must trial it for at least 12 months, give or take.

6 months

I'm in two minds, try this or fin 0.25 twice per week, getting desperate, wasted too long on trx2, what a big error of judgement that was on my part.

Iv dumped keratene, both the pills and topicals,
    I use RU now at 2%, i still have sides on RU - shrinkage remains i guess just gota accept ti now, weight gain is there but less than KAR, no brain fog and no fatigue which is awesome,
    Hair the verdict is still out

I also started using neogenic, i also use topical cetirizine now, right now im going thro a shed, from what i dont know, but i notice neogenic really gets that shed going, sticking with this for now, will report in a few weeks

Also have CB on the way from kane, will use 1% solution in KB,

laters
    how old are you and how bad is your hairloss?

25, very aggressive, right now i still have my hair and iv tried my ass off inspite of being androgen sensitive, baldness runs rampant on my mothers side, my 2 cousins on that side of the family who did nothing are pretty much baldies and they are younger than me

And jcm whats wrong with you bro, ur still ****ing whining about trx2? get ur act together and buy something, ur indecisiveness is ridiculous

My indecision? Least I tried it for over a year, you however try everything randomly, don't knock me for pondering a potentially life changing decision ok.

hey man not knocking you, i just want you to try a real treatment thats all, if i remained on trx2 only for 1 year i would be slick bald, you are blessed to have a much slower mpb, so make use of it

hey man not knocking you, i jus want u to try a real treatment thats all, if i remained on trx2 only for 1 year i would be slick bald, you are blessed to have a much slower mpb, so make use of it
    Ok cob, I'll retract my claws, just felt you were having a pop at me.

You're right in as much that I've been cursed with mpb, but blessed it's a slow occurrence, it's showing now tho.

Trx2 is a non treatment, I can safely say that now, its down to me to try a real treatment, hence I'm 'whining' n trying to establish if Kar is worth trying or not .

JCM just try Kar if you're not willing to get on fin.

Actually though, go on their website and order some right now, just commit.

Ordered some damn it, got that gut feeling I had ordering trx2, we shall see.