+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 104 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ajays View Post
    Hariri,

I have been on it for 10 days now, no serious side effects.
    Are you taking one capsule a day or two capsules a day?

Thanks for the update guys, can you all post before after pics.

Even if your hair looks the "same" after 6 months its a success, means you are maintaining.

Been on one capsule per day. I might raise it to 2 this week.

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Are you taking one capsule a day or two capsules a day?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebacon View Post
    if you're having adverse reactions to minox you should go to a sauna or russian/turkish bath house, not use it for a couple of days, and never use it after showering. i thought i was allergic to it for months and read about it going to the sauna online to remedy the situation. BOOM! back in business baby. seriously. no joke! just don't use too much. i don't come to this site often anymore, so i'm not interested in a conversation but this will definitely help!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Me too. I love online sauna's

Quote Originally Posted by ajays View Post
    Been on one capsule per day. I might raise it to 2 this week.
    Interesting, keep us updated

Hariri,

Sure - will do. Where else will I go?

On a side note, it has been said that people with high DHT have oily skin. I have been having oily skin (especially on the face) since many many years now. Do you have similar problem? and did it reduce while you were on propecia? Just asking since I am hoping that Keratene will reduce the skin oiliness as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Interesting, keep us updated

Yes i have an oily face that I can fry an egg on it under the sun lol. That is why I usually wash my face 5 times a day and try to use oil clear facial sheets whenever I am in the construction site. I also have dandruff since 18 years old. I'm using Alpecin Double effect shampoo which has Caffeine and Salicylic acid everyday and use Nizoral shampoo 2% once a week to control it. However I remember that when I was using Propecia, my dandruff reduced a lot. I don't know if this related. I'm actually thinking to upgrade to two capsules a day next week since I didn't get any sides and my libido got higher.

I've been on one capsule a day for 4 weeks now. I think I might be going through a shed because i see so much hair on my pillow that I never used to see before. and all the hair thats on the pillow is the smaller weaker hairs. Am i right in thinking this is a shed?

Sounds like a shed at 4 weeks, particularly if its the weaker hairs. I'd say stick with it another 2-3 weeks and reevaluate.

Quote Originally Posted by everest13 View Post
    I've been on one capsule a day for 4 weeks now. I think I might be going through a shed because i see so much hair on my pillow that I never used to see before. and all the hair thats on the pillow is the smaller weaker hairs. Am i right in thinking this is a shed?
    Interesting, it means that it works. I remember when I was on Finasteride (Propecia). I had some shedding of weak hairs by week three. Great sign buddy.

Are you trying to upgrade your dosage to the recommended one (2 capsules a day)?