+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Good question - but I don't think they will do this. Perhaps - I don't know.

@gc - did you try this deal?
    No, however if they can do the same deal as last time then I will be happy enough. I think I need to book my next procedure before they get booked up, fuk knows what the current waiting list is like!

Iron Man, have you any statistical info on my last HST in terms of regeneration? I sure I remember reading a comment from you on the lines of subsequent procedures may not achieve as a high a rate of regrowth compared to the 1st, I maybe wrong, but it seemed logical at the time!

Also what is the regeneration % from the re-harvested extraction points?

Would you please be able to take a look at my day 8 photo and compare to the green and aqua circles you made on the modified day 3 photo if you haven't already. You are the master of this!

BTW what does the purple circle represent?

How do we know that Ironman's evidence is legit, and he isn't an industry stooge?

And, legitimacy of Ironman assumed, what does the jury currently say about whether this procedure regenerates donor supply or not?

i'm a NW1..

1) is Dr. Gho's HST (stem cell treatment) is any good?

2) does he combine stem cells and an HT procedure?

3) is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by maxhair View Post
    How do we know that Ironman's evidence is legit, and he isn't an industry stooge?

And, legitimacy of Ironman assumed, what does the jury currently say about whether this procedure regenerates donor supply or not?
    It's not Iron_Man's evidence. These are photos that anyone can easily analyse for themselves, posted by multiple patients (IM, gc, tobban, Arashi, aim4hair etc.). In fact, I've analysed both IM's and gc's donor on my own, and can confirm that the great majority of extraction points are regenerating hairs after a week. Here is my analysis of Iron_Man's procedure which you're welcome to scrutinize. Up to this point, not a single patient of Gho's has posted any visible scarring in their donor and in all cases the donor looks practically the same as it did before the procedure.

Once gc83uk's analysis is done, I will collect all the evidence of donor regeneration and post it in this and other sections and try to see what people think. So far, it's extremely compelling and very hard to refute. Still, I always welcome collecting as much evidence as possible and will ask Spencer Kobren to document a 50-100 graft procedure if decides to visit Gho like they agreed.

I think we're going to reach a consensus on the donor soon and the attention will shift more to the recipient side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by koolx View Post
    i'm a NW1..
    I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but if you're a NW1 than you really shouldn't be wasting your time on hairloss forums or even considering any type of procedure. Even with a NW2, which I actually think looks better than a NW1 in most cases, nobody is going to care.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but if you're a NW1 than you really shouldn't be wasting your time on hairloss forums or even considering any type of procedure. Even with a NW2, which I actually think looks better than a NW1 in most cases, nobody is going to care.
    excuse the error.. i meant nw2. and dont accuse ppl of trolling.. doing so, makes you the troll.

nw2 is still a hair condition as much as nw5 is. just cuz youre at an advanced stage of balding doesnt mean others with less advanced shedding dont deserve that same treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post

Once gc83uk's analysis is done, I will collect all the evidence of donor regeneration and post it in this and other sections and try to see what people think.
    Don't do it!

The hairloss industry would force Spencer Kobren to ban us all and to close this section! I mean, try to imagine the following scenario:

You're a normal hair transplant doctor in this industry. You always thought you're doing all your best to satisfy all baldies who come to your clinic. Then, all of a sudden, you find out that there is a working thingy available on the market, which not only enables the preservation of your patients' valuable source of hairs in the donor area and without any scarring at all - no, that not enough - this thingy even allows you to increase the given number of your patient’s donor hair follicles significantly…
    Then, in the present moment of awareness, a patient is knocking on your clinic’s door, who wants to get a traditional “A to B hair transplant” from you, with all the involved and well-known disadvantages. In other words, you would practically steal this patient the chance to get something completely different and significantly better.

Now, the real good question:
    Can you still sleep easy at night?

As you can see, they can….still…
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Dr.William-Rassman.jpg

Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	19069  

I don't think he's necessarily an industry stooge in the sense that he's getting paid by the clinic because quite honestly his confrontational and childish behavior here actually casts more doubt on the Gho clinics if these are the types of people promoting the procedure. At least that's the way I view it and I think most of the others here who are cautiously optimistic yet have a brain and can think for themselves view him similarly...but yes there is no doubt that at the very least he is EXTREMELY biased towards the Gho procedure and will blow concerns over traditional HTs out of the water while glossing over all of the intelligent questions we still have about Gho as if the person doing their due dilligence is a complete fool so you have to be careful when reading his posts.
    In my opinion things looks promising but I don't think we're quite at the stage where we can say there is no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    I don't think he's necessarily an industry stooge in the sense that he's getting paid by the clinic because quite honestly his confrontational and childish behavior here actually casts more doubt on the Gho clinics if these are the types of people promoting the procedure. At least that's the way I view it ...
    Maybe there's some kind of "a hidden tactic" or something behind this? Who knows ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    In my opinion things looks promising but I don't think we're quite at the stage where we can say there is no doubt.
    By the way - why are you always so EXTREMELY biased towards Rahal and/or Hasson&Wrong? I mean, you very often mention them in your posts in such a way, as there wouldn't be any other hair transplant clinics on this planet. Are you affiliated with them?

And why do you always ignore all answers, explanations and results?
    Why don't YOU document all the good high quality HSI patients result photos posted in this section, to find out yourself the intelligent answers? Eh?

Too stupid for simply doing this?
    And now explain why are you so pissed about my previous post ...