can anyone recommend a good doctor in southern cali?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joco
    • Mar 2012

can anyone recommend a good doctor in southern cali?

Ive been researching the internet and looking for good doctor to get a hair transplant from. can anyone recommend one? i know there are a lot of people who will try and scam so im trying to steer clear of those types. thank you
  • northeastguy
    • Feb 2012

Joco.... are you only interested in southern Cal? I think you'll find most folks here will advise against using demographics as a desiding factor. It's important you find a MD that is the best fit for you and your goals. Everyone is going to have their favorites. Mine happens to be Dr. Cole. As long as the doctors you researching have a good reputation and the opinions your using are those of actual patients, your on the right path.

I had the pleasure of communicating with Dr Sara W via email back in the spring and thought she was quite pleasant, knowledgable, and trustworthy. She was very helpful during my decision process last year. Shes a good start if you want to stick to your area.

Comment

• chrisdav
      • Oct 2011

joco,

Click on the feature "Hair Transplant Results by IAHRS Recommended Surgeons" and then click on locate a surgeon.

Do your research.

Comment

• joco
        • Mar 2012

thanks for the feed back. Just found out about IAHRS. looking into it. im hoping there are some good doctors in california. I am willing to travel if necessary. thanks again guys

Comment

• Atticus
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by joco
          Ive been researching the internet and looking for good doctor to get a hair transplant from. can anyone recommend one? i know there are a lot of people who will try and scam so im trying to steer clear of those types. thank you
          Dr. Sanusi Umar in Redondo Beach, CA.

Atticus

Comment

• Joe Diego
            • Mar 2011

Dr. Ross in San Diego. Had 3 HTs done by him. Dude changed my life

Comment

Working...