Rogaine foam vs Kirkland foam

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • csoul
    • Apr 2013

I am using the Equate Minoxidil Foam 5% from Walmart. It is exactly the same as Rogaine Foam but half price. The quality is the same and even the cans are like a clone of the Rogaine.

Good luck.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by SolarPowered Man
      I reckon it depends on your hair length.

Get foam if you shave ur head cos it is lighter and will find ur scalp with no probs. the added bonus of foam is it drys fast. But if ur hair is a longer length, the foam sticks to the hair rather than getting to the scalp. So if ur hair is longer, I'd get the liquid cos it is heavier and will find ur scalp.
      I shave my head with a zero guard...foam doesn't do much but halt hair loss along with fin/dut.

Comment

• SolarPowered Man
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
        I shave my head with a zero guard...foam doesn't do much but halt hair loss along with fin/dut.
        I shave my head too

I'm getting regrowth with dut and foam and it only been 2 and a half months. And I never got any results with fin.

I guess everyone reacts differently

Comment

• Mike03
          • May 2016

I think kirkland is about the same, has anyone noticed a difference? I buy this one http://www.amazon.com/

Comment

• Catherine Carr
            • May 2019

A few years ago, every student experienced rushing to an important class but ended up feeling completely helpless because they forgot their notebook or pen. Then the hassle was replaced by carrying large laptops with charge bank because it may run out of charge any moment making you look stupid. Now, it is impossible to reach class and miss a single note because of Evernote or OneNote. It takes your note-taking skills to the next level making it possible for you to notice every single important thing that is uttered by your mentor, which is otherwise not humanly possible. So you can finally forget about making stationary checklist because you will hardly need any pen or paper. More read on https://www.meetrv.com/five-apps-you...-college-life/

Comment

Working...