+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    You know, I was actually feeling happy for a change.

****ing 2020 and Iron man, IDIOTs, for bringing the whole place down.
    Histogen show cosmetic results.

2020 shows what a **** he is.

Errr I'm way more impressed with Histogen

2020 is being realistic. Verging on the very critical side but realistic none the less. Histogen is no miracle cure based on the evidence so far, we need more data and photos. Where 2020 is 100% wrong is that Fin is better.

Histogen VS Fin
    • Histogen gives temple regrowth. Fin doesn't
    • Histogen regrows hair. Fin doesn't, it a DHT blocker, it stops loss, you need to add Minox for regrowth.
    • Fin gives sexual sides for some people. Histogen doesn't.
    • Fin causes and inital shed, Histogen doesn't.
    • Histogen is Fin and Minox combined, sides free with temple regrowth.

The photo 2020 posted was of a guy who had been on Fin and Minox for a year and a half.

Histogen is not a cure but its now or will be the best product. We will have a big 4 soon with Histogen top of the pile.

For Diffuse thinners like me I dont know what it will do for those hairs shutting down now that will be gone by the time the product comes to market. I am in europe also and this will hit the US first imo.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    2020 is being realistic. Verging on the very critical side but realistic none the less. Histogen is no miracle cure based on the evidence so far, we need more data and photos. Where 2020 is 100% wrong is that Fin is better.

Histogen VS Fin
    • Histogen gives temple regrowth. Fin doesn't
    • Histogen regrows hair. Fin doesn't, it a DHT blocker, it stops loss, you need to add Minox for regrowth.
    • Fin gives sexual sides for some people. Histogen doesn't.
    • Fin causes and inital shed, Histogen doesn't.
    • Histogen is Fin and Minox combined, sides free with temple regrowth.

The photo 2020 posted was of a guy who had been on Fin and Minox for a year and a half.

Histogen is not a cure but its now or will be the best product. We will have a big 4 soon with Histogen top of the pile.

For Diffuse thinners like me I dont know what it will do for those hairs shutting down now that will be gone by the time the product comes to market. I am in europe also and this will hit the US first imo.
    Good post which i agree with for the most part. Though, I think you might be wrong about this hitting US markets first - our process is unbelievably tortuous and time consuming. I really hope they move this out in asian markets early.

Why don't they give us more releases?

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    Why don't they give us more releases?
    I would like more pictures. Correct me if i'm wrong though but ziering started his process a few months AFTER gail's group(around april/may, some coming in June) so I dont think he's far along with his group enough to show concrete details YET.

Expect a fullout final update in December/January, as the title states, this is initial results.

But still, show more than one picture, not happy they show two 'ok' examples.

I still see noticeable growth, and the fact that this works on temples is fantastic(as this is where most of my loss is).

I'm still 100% positive with this stuff, as there is so much that can be expanded on it(combining it with fin for example? or allergan? etc. or even using more doses?).

and as someone said above, this could be added to make the big 4(or big 5 with allergan), Fin already halts or slows the loss, minox gives a bit of a boost and histogen could actually cause some growth. Many people could reverse their NW3-4 hair to a major extent.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    Listen to the interview. Ziering people weren't even bothering injecting it all into one spot - they were aiming for "visible" results. No trichoscan, just plain photos. Spencer even suggested them to take videos.
    Ziering mentioned one patient in particular who got such good results that his friends/family were giving compliments. Unlikely with their 20-40% numbers but still I would like to see those pictures.
    hopefully spencer does another interview with him within the next couple months. I would love to get as much information as possible(downfalls, future possibilities etc.)

I'm sure it will arrest further hair loss too.

That is a massive win.

You could have limp d**k + propecia. Or Histogen with no sexual side effects.

Try to compare the best clinical results (6 months) on propecia to 6 months on this...

Propecia's 'study' picture regrowth imo wasn't that great looking. I think real world had more IMPRESSIVE results. In my opinion this is exciting. It works, its obvious.

I can't wait to see them tinker with dosage for optimal regrowth. And even if Minox and Propecia are better (they aren't), you can still use that and this. This just means more hair.

I really hope we can start getting injections sooner then many are predicting and even more important is I hope iits safe!

Btw guys these two pictures are from results at 5 and 6 months, so who knows what they'll look like at say the 1 year mark.

i'm interested in more pictures but overall still extremely positive.

with actual solid results, this means this goes into phase III soon(yes phase III), meaning a late 2014/early 2015 release in europe, which is quite close.

Not sure what they have to do for the states or whether or not they've even started a trial(can they do one simultaneously? can they skip right to phase II?)

but guess wise with it going through each phase, we're looking at late 2015, early 2016 for the states.