Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments > Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
tbtadmin
Administrator

playsound Spencer Kobren Interviews Replicel's CEO Concerning Latest Clinical Trial Results

Spencer Kobren Interviews Replicel's CEO Havid Hall about the Interim Analysis of Data From The Company's First-in-man TS001-2009 Clinical Trial

tbtadmin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:34 AM   #2
ccmethinning

ccmethinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #3
gmonasco

Exclamation

gmonasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #4
amadeus

I have to feed the trolls this one time It’s so disgusting how the poisonous hairsite crew try to pump their poison into everything. I thought it was a great interview and I don’t see fools like ccmethining or NeedhairASAP doing anything like this, you know why because they are losers and can’t accomplish shit themselves. Kobren asked all of the questions that were on my mind and he also got to the bottom of the Tobin Smith thing and the retractions. I personally had no idea that you can buy Tobin Smith’s backing which I find a bit disturbing. These trolls are pure poison and should be ignored, I agree gmonaso, but they are like a gang of internet thugs that need to be put in their place.
amadeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #5
Gjm127

So basically, positive news is that they're going to phase 2 and will try optimal dosing this time now that safety concerns are out of the way. This is great news IMO.

Also, we'll get more results after the 12 month mark for the phase 1 patients as I am sure they will get better with time.

People, RELAX and be happy that there are still 3 big companies still going at it!
Gjm127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #6
mack_435

Default Summary

3 women patients were elimated due to cells shipped at wrong temperature.

Our of all percentages given total density most important. 6.1% is the average at all 16 patients. Some patients had total density increases in the teens some were below baseline.

The male candidates in the test group were NW 3 - Nw 5. The injections took place were there was some terminal hairs but also some visible thinning, the injections took place in the VERTEX.

In response to people saying that the treatment worked better on animals than humans. 6 months in a human life is years in an animals life, they would respond different than us.

Hope to start the next trail of 50-100 people before year end. Will be doing different doses at different frequencies.

Said they will provide more updates in the future.

Few positives to take forward.

They saw some positive results, enough to warrant moving ahead to the next trail.

Few negatives:

He said, "treatment not going to wrok for everybody" even though I think he meand the treatment not going to work the same for everybody. He also said its a long path way.
mack_435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:19 AM   #7
Tracy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
So basically, positive news is that they're going to phase 2 and will try optimal dosing this time now that safety concerns are out of the way. This is great news IMO.
This is good news. Thank goodness some people are able to see it.

Quote:
Also, we'll get more results after the 12 month mark for the phase 1 patients as I am sure they will get better with time.
I am also certain the results will improve over time. It makes complete and perfect sense that it would.

Quote:
People, RELAX and be happy that there are still 3 big companies still going at it!
My fear right now is that all this BS negativity can stop Replicel in their tracks. That would be a tragedy.
Tracy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #8
Winston

Another great interview Spencer. Thank you for what you do. As Joe from Staten Island says ďYouíre a real mench!Ē Iím cautiously optimistic, like yourself, and at least now we have a better understanding of the results thanks to you.
Thanks for the awesome summery mack_435!
Winston is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:32 AM   #9
PayDay

Wow! I feel so much better now. Very interesting interview, I found Hallís point about the animal studies extremely relevant. I never actually thought of it that way before. Everyone should just ignore some of the ignorant people coming here from hairsite, amadeus is right on when he calls them poisonous. If you ever go to that site youíll see what he means. Itís ridiculous. They are very malicious, bitter people over there. Itís unfortunate that they have made their way onto this forum.
PayDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:05 AM   #10
Maradona

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post

Spencer was playing ball like Maradona !

I agree with tracyC I think naysayers like us should stay away from these topics. If we know the truth, then so be it, let's not ruin it for the others. Maybe they will be right at the very end!

Naysayers should move on to other things and let the optimistic guys alone.

If we have a negative opinion, let's keep it to ourselves. We are hurting too many people including the company's small chance to progress.
Maradona is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
david hall, replicel, spencer kobren, ts001-2009