Originally Posted by melwou7245
You shouldn’t be offended by what people say because this is a forum; meaning people give their opinions based on personal experience and/or research. Currently the biggest topics are based on cloning and surgery, so when somebody goes and starts a topic about how their “pretty boy status expired
” (patent pending) but then fills it with their wonderful experience with a herbal cure in vivid, yet exact details, people will rightly call bullshit.
So a few pointers for future reference:
1.)Learn to type in proper English and unlearn the ENGRISH. I find it extremely hard to believe that someone who’s living in the US with two degrees under their belt and hoping to study medicine would have such terrible grammar. READING ur TYPIN gives evry1 a HEADACHE.
2.)B.Sc in Biology and a B.A. in Chemistry? And you were going bald before you started using NuHair?! What a fateful coincidence! You would be an ideal professional to deliver regular input on this forum if it wasn’t for the fact that you were lying your ass off. When you get your Masters in Economics, are you going to help us to sneak money out of Nigeria?
3.)You have a facebook profile as proof? Golly gee, those things are indeed impossible to fake. Or not. Kudos for sticking around and putting a little effort in credibility though. But it’s not working.
4.)Cut back on the smileys. The only people who could convince me they’re so happy to warrant so many smiley faces is the guy who discovers a cheap and definitive cure for baldness and the Easter Bunny. However if I ever met either one in real life I’d shoot them before they got within stabbing distance. Why? Because neither of them EXIST.
Tell you what – if you’re willing to post your before & after pictures showing your results (clearly showing your face) as well as a picture of you holding one of your degrees with your name on it in your left hand and clutching a fruit in the other, I’ll do the same.
Otherwise, move it along Billy Mays.
1) Thanks for understanding but I dont proof read my posts and English is my worst SUBJECT
. Ironically, I was born in the US. So if there is a typo in my post, oops, sorry I didnt choose to correct it.
2) I kinda knew my fate of baldness was coming because I would always look at my dad, uncles, and grandpa at their hair and Ive noticed they didnt have much hair. The question was When is balding is going to happen to me. That question was answer at the age of 21 (3 years ago).
3) Add me and you will see im not lying to anyone.
4) Like I said before, Im a generally happy person and it gave me the option to use them. Im a kid at heart and have a baby face. People think I look 16 (on my good days after I shave and style my hair). Good characteristic, but once they see the balding at the back of my head, they will know my true age
5) You got it... posting pictures now.... Remember I only got a B.S in Bio at the moment, and now going back to get my B.A in chemistry. Graduating this winter of 2012
Sorry for the late post, Ive been busy with school.