Finally scheduled my transplant for the 10th of december! But I must admit to now being really nervous & second guessing the whole thing repeatedly
- IAHRS doc
- Strip method
- 3500 planned
- 42 yrs old.
- All in the frontal 3rd. Some temple work. Some hairline lowering.
- Am probably a Norwood 2 or 3
- Am told that my donar area is really full and that the scar will not show!
Questions I am asking myself:
- Will people be able to tell when I return to work 3 weeks later?
- How bad will it look during the awkward period(about 2 months in...)
- & even though there is no family history of total baldness...would it look - really sketchy when I lose the rest of the hair?
- & What about the scar? How bad will it look if the hair around it is gone when I'm say...60?
Looking for advice/input...anyone? please?