Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
Spartan

Default Will Propecia work if you've already taken it before?

A few years back I started taking Propecia to help prevent my hairline from receding. I took it for about a year and I felt like it was doing it's job. I didn't notice any new growth, but my hairline seemed to stabilize. Because of school and other circumstances, I got to the point to where I could no longer afford to purchase Propecia because I had other financial obligations. I've been off of it for about two years now, and over the past year I've been noticing that my is hairline receding again. Do you think I'd see the same results if I started taking Propecia a second time or is this something your body could develop a resistance to?
Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:37 PM   #2
tbtadmin
Administrator

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
A few years back I started taking Propecia to help prevent my hairline from receding. I took it for about a year and I felt like it was doing it's job. I didn't notice any new growth, but my hairline seemed to stabilize. Because of school and other circumstances, I got to the point to where I could no longer afford to purchase Propecia because I had other financial obligations. I've been off of it for about two years now, and over the past year I've been noticing that my is hairline receding again. Do you think I'd see the same results if I started taking Propecia a second time or is this something your body could develop a resistance to?
Hi Spartan,

If you responded well to the drug initially, there is no reason to believe that you won’t respond well this time around.
tbtadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
Spartan

Thanks. I just didn't know if it was something you could successfully resume.
Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote