Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments > Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2011, 09:26 PM   #1201
NeedHairASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
I We will send out a formal statement shortly and remain excited by the level of interest in HSC from both clinicians and patients.
Please stay in touch.
Take care,
Gail

it would be nice if they were excited with results and not with the interest in new hair from an injection... uh, obviously there is interest in that whether histogen had a product or not....
NeedHairASAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:50 PM   #1202
CVAZBAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Stock View Post
IND =Investigational New Drug Application

Clinical Trials--Drug studies in humans can begin only after an IND is reviewed by the FDA and a local institutional review board (IRB). The board is a panel of scientists and non-scientists in hospitals and research institutions that oversees clinical research.

It means they havent started the trials as yet.
Thanks Penny Stock. Well at least we got the answer everyones been looking for. Yes Histogen is still alive and No they haven't started trials.
CVAZBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:47 AM   #1203
RichardDawkins
Banned

Well i dont care if Spencer thinks that i am a Psycho. Only because someone has another opinion doesnt mean that the person is a Psycho.

And as i said why did they lie about the earthquake and told us their trials are delayed. Well we have spetembre and they havent started. So dont hate the player then.

Btw congratuations guys, one of the biggest Morons (IronMan) quoted you :-)
RichardDawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:38 AM   #1204
UK_

Quote:
Well i dont care if Spencer thinks that i am a Psycho.
ahahahaa did he actually say that?
UK_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:03 PM   #1205
RichardDawkins
Banned

Dont know but according to IronMan and his second Accounts ;-)
Old 09-15-2011, 01:14 PM   #1206
Penny Stock

Not me sorry fellas.
Penny Stock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #1207
CVAZBAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
Dont know but according to IronMan and his second Accounts ;-)
He didn't say you were a psycho. He just seemed concerned, since he thinks you need help. It seems he's also thinking of banning you but if you tone it down I'm sure he won't.
CVAZBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:32 PM   #1208
RichardDawkins
Banned

Ok now i am really interesting in listening to this segment. :-) Its funny because i was on vacation the last few days.

But its funny i dont attack people with "**** you" like Kiwi does and i am the psycho because i raise vaild Histogen questions :-) Great

Hello Spencer greetings from me then

Excuse me for changing my opinion on Histogen, how DARE i to question infinite delays and changings on the homepage on vital parts, what am i thinking here. :-)

Good Lord how could i even think about saying that Tissue Engineering IS THE FUTUR and not some injetible Minox substitute.

But tell me what should i tone down? Show me some examples

Oh and only for you Kiwi, you mock me for sying Gho is good, but how come that your beloved Histogen is on a Tisue Engineering Congress?
Old 09-16-2011, 12:32 PM   #1209
RichardDawkins
Banned

Hello McFly anyone home?

Hey you guys opened the can of worms here, so where is it?

Where are the updates from the August tissue Engineering Congress? Instead of getting somehing like " Wow we will kick Ass" we got a restructuring of the homepage with clinical trial data vanishing into thin air.

Hey Kiwi you spoke out like no one else, so how do you explain it? Preferably without using the F-Word to much, thanks in advance
Old 09-19-2011, 07:37 AM   #1210
abb83

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
I sent an email to Dr. Gail Naughton around 3 weeks ago, asking if the trials were in progress and up to date. I made it clear that I was not expecting any results at this point and just wanted to know if they started trials. I'm not sure what to make of her reply but at least it seems Histogen is still alive ha.

Hi, CVAZBAR
Good to hear from you.
As I write this my clinical director and I are on our way to Alaska for the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery annual meeting where our two year follow up hair study and some new applications of our product will be presented by both Dr. Craig Ziering and Dr. Neil Sadick. Our IND is under review in Asia and we are finalizing our regulatory strategy for North America. We will send out a formal statement shortly and remain excited by the level of interest in HSC from both clinicians and patients.
Please stay in touch.
Take care,
Gail
Shall we really believe you that she replied to you? the presidents of the company? she's not busy at all? she would say hi CVAZBAR, instead of your name as in Hi Joel... or if thats your name you think she would say it all in caps?
abb83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
craig ziering, histogen, hsc, spencer kobren