Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments > Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2011, 01:26 PM   #1101
Ronin

LOL! Nice one mate - go lift your weights, you sound pretty agitated!

Just to pre-empt what the pessimists will say - of course, it may be that something has gone wrong and Histogen are not going to tell everyone who calls them up that they are having problems. That said, I remain an optimist and hope for the best (i.e. all is well and baldness cure is coming!)
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #1102
Mojo Risin

I called them and they said they were giving up on their clinical trials.
Mojo Risin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #1103
Ronin

lol you are such a dick
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #1104
mlao

So if it's dead whats this?
http://www.histogen.com/products/hsc.htm
mlao is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:37 PM   #1105
UK_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
I called them and they said they were giving up on their clinical trials.
lol
UK_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #1106
CVAZBAR

What's funny is that Richard Dawkins only repeats what his master Iron Man says. He is only a cheerleader. Everyone knows he is Iron Mans bitch!

Cujo Risin is always negative. Not sure what that child troll is doing in this forum. Someone needs to contact his parents to let them know their son needs attention.

Even if Histogen does fail and every other company, I don't understand why you queers are so happy. What do they get from it? Hopefully Spencer bans them before they turn this into Hairsite.
CVAZBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:28 PM   #1107
DepressedByHairLoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
What's funny is that Richard Dawkins only repeats what his master Iron Man says. He is only a cheerleader. Everyone knows he is Iron Mans bitch!

Cujo Risin is always negative. Not sure what that child troll is doing in this forum. Someone needs to contact his parents to let them know their son needs attention.

Even if Histogen does fail and every other company, I don't understand why you queers are so happy. What do they get from it? Hopefully Spencer bans them before they turn this into Hairsite.
Hahaha.........
DepressedByHairLoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #1108
UK_

Did somebody say Iron_Man?

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Man on Hairsite:
Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cell 2011
November 11-13, 2011
Beijing, China
Dr. Gail K. Naughton to present "Apoptosis of cancer stem cells and proliferating cancer cells induced by human embryonic-like ECM"

http://www.histogen.com/aboutus/news.htm
---------------------------
"So what?
On one hand the stuff causes apoptosis (programmed cell death) of cancer stem cells, on the other hand the stuff causes proliferation of cancer cells??"

Sounds somewhat paradox - all in all

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Man on Hairsite: So, because - WHAT induces WHAT by embryonic-like ECM?
Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Man on Hairsite: Someone else has any idea how to read this (somewhat confusing) presentation title?
FFUUSSHSNBANANAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!

(Too easy). Lulz.
UK_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #1109
Losing_It

Wow talk about derailing the thread. I can't imagine anyone being happy about Histogen, Replicel, Aderans or any new treatment down the pipeline failing. Its like those two clowns are running down the street shouting to the top of their lungs: Histogen Failed, Histogen Failed, Yay, I'm going to stay bald. Only to go cry themselves to sleep later on.

Its great to be a skeptic, one should never take anything at face value, but to actually wish the demise of any potential treatment is just plain idiotic.

I wish those two all the best in the future, but they clearly here just to kick dust in our eyes.
Losing_It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #1110
RichardDawkins
Banned

Where are the updates promised by Ziering a few months back? He never came back to this statement of his.

Btw seems Histogen switched their approach to a more "Gho Follica Lauster" kinda way. I wonder why that is. Btw now they officially starting at zero again, good job another few years wasted.

But dont get me wrong, i am happy for fair resons, because this "downfall" of Histogen will also make the downfall of traditional transplants faster.

Let me put it this way hater friends, did you in the last few months ever see or read somebody who was totally in favor of FUT? Did you? To me it was like a End times movie lately, from a sudden point in time FUT was or is not considered to be the first choice anymore just out of the blue no one cries about this that much anymore.

Yeah yeah call me queer i dont care, because i dont have a problem with queer people, why should i.
RichardDawkins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
craig ziering, histogen, hsc, spencer kobren