Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
stillmorebounce

Default Advice on my Hair Loss

Hi everyone,

I wanted to get some expert opinions on my hair loss condition and try and get some suggestions. I am 25 years of age, the hair loss started around 16-17 years of age.

I would like to get some realistic expectations of how much a hair transplant could help me by looking at the picture I have provided of my hair as it currently is. I want to know if I can expect a thick full head of hair with no sights of scalp. I would also like to know how much I should expect to be paying for this kind of coverage. Thank you all in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	08022010.jpg

Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	7913  
stillmorebounce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
Thinning@30

You should consider arranging for consultations (in person if at all possible) with some IAHRS-approved doctors. There are a number of factors they would probably have to take into account to give you a realistic idea of what a hair transplant could do for you, such as your family history of hair loss, the texture of your hair, whether your hair loss has stabilized or is ongoing, the quality and quantity of your donor hair, etc.

When it comes to hair transplant pricing, every clinic is different, but some things that may influence the price will be the number of grafts you need, and the type of surgery (strip or FUE). Generally, FUE is more expensive than strip.
Thinning@30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:58 PM   #3
SomeoneSaveMe

HTML Code:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T0jSVB1ihAo" frameborder="0"></iframe>
It would cost a lot for this i think?
SomeoneSaveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:59 PM   #4
SomeoneSaveMe

Sorry^

This;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0jSVB1ihAo
SomeoneSaveMe is offline   Reply With Quote