+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 460 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4598

Thread: Trx2?

  1. #3981
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,620

    Default

    Nah thing is I've been applying it to my crown as well for a few months, and I feel it's helping there to some degree. I am seeing a few hairs around my temples and hairline, that's been encouraging even tho there's not many.

    Tricky - its often said one you start Minox don't get off it - thing is I never thought I'd be using this stuff again.

  2. #3982
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Nah thing is I've been applying it to my crown as well for a few months, and I feel it's helping there to some degree. I am seeing a few hairs around my temples and hairline, that's been encouraging even tho there's not many.

    Tricky - its often said one you start Minox don't get off it - thing is I never thought I'd be using this stuff again.
    Jcm I think if you feel that you are seeing some small improvements with minoxidil, then definitely stay on (as long as you feel comfortable about it). Combining with TRX2 definitely also is a good idea. In my case it really has yielded the most impressive results I ever had with any treatment (in my case neither propecia nor minoxidil helped...even after years of using). Of course one needs to be realistic with TRX2 - so don't expect a complete reversion or super quick results. Anyway, what counts in the end is that your hair situation is getting better (if you won't be able to contribute it fully to one or the other who cares) - time is not an unlimited resource ...

  3. #3983
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,620

    Default

    Yeah I tend to agree with you on that. My vertex area is thinning that's for sure. I also don't apply Minox there.

    I think I'll be the one trying this who uses Minox, you other guys can report progress with your regimes and we'll see if the two combined really do help.

    I get my Minox relatively cheap and don't find it a hassle applying it, I'd prob miss it tbh, so for the near future at least I'll use both.

  4. #3984
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Nah thing is I've been applying it to my crown as well for a few months, and I feel it's helping there to some degree. I am seeing a few hairs around my temples and hairline, that's been encouraging even tho there's not many.

    Tricky - its often said one you start Minox don't get off it - thing is I never thought I'd be using this stuff again.
    i guess its for you to decide if you wish to use it alongside trx2.
    I do think trx2 will indeed beneifit you as it has done to me (now that the minox shed period is over, assuming it is??), and who knows, any results youve acieved with minox could possibly be compounded with trx2, but the majority of the people viewing this thread will almost certainly attribute all results to minox, but to be honest, do what you think is best for you.

  5. #3985
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,620

    Default

    Haha gutted - i dont give a flying **** what people reading this thread think about me or my regime. I know my hair, i 'think' i know what Minox has/hasn't done - first month it raped my hairline and temples, bad shed. Since then little shedding, tho last two weeks i have noticed more hair-fall than i usually experience, most likely hair cycling, but i have been on Tocotrienols for around three weeks.

    We all know our own hair, i'll have a good idea if Trx2 is helping in some way - particularly if my vertex area improves.

    I'm not expecting miracles.

  6. #3986
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Haha gutted - i dont give a flying **** what people reading this thread think about me or my regime. I know my hair, i 'think' i know what Minox has/hasn't done - first month it raped my hairline and temples, bad shed. Since then little shedding, tho last two weeks i have noticed more hair-fall than i usually experience, most likely hair cycling, but i have been on Tocotrienols for around three weeks.

    We all know our own hair, i'll have a good idea if Trx2 is helping in some way - particularly if my vertex area improves.

    I'm not expecting miracles.
    the way it should be.
    Hopefully you'll notice something in the coming months with trx2 and the tocos. I really do hope it works out for you, keep updating us. Monitor your sheds too. The first area where you'll notice results is the crown area., give it about 6 months.
    Also when judging performance, let the hairs cycle through (approx every 3 months)

  7. #3987
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,620

    Default

    Thanks man, you're one of the good guy's around here. I'll plug away with it, might drop the Toco tho, it's pricey and feel along with Trx and Minox that's really too much to monitor.

  8. #3988
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Greetings once more, fellow clingers-on-to-the-shreds-of-our-manly-dignity

    I have good news and bad news.

    The good news is that ever since January, my hair loss has stopped. Nada. Zilch. It's to the point where I'm actually delighted to just get out of the shower and comb and pull and tug and love the fact that maybe 6-7 strands of hair come out compared to 50+ that it used to be.

    I am still a jolly NW3 with a HUGE mother****ing forehead, if TRX2 is regrowing shit, it's mostly thickening and creating "underbrush" back in my existing hair. I took some pics but compared to the older ones, there really was nothing visible, no "Shit, woah, his hairline moved forward an inch!". The density looks more or less the same, some light fuzz action on the temples, but we've been through that again.

    However, my hair loss is completely halted as of January (Around a full year into the treatment) and this has made me all but forget hair loss and coming to the forums and obsessing over a cure. If this is genuinely a result of TRX2 and not some natural cycling, if by taking TRX2 I am guaranteed to stay where I am hair-wise until Replicel comes along and gives me back the hair I had at 25, I'm cool with giving them 40sth euros a month for the service.

    The REAL crash test is gonna be the summer and seasonal shedding. I want to see just how bulletproof my hair is.

    Also, I have not touched Toppik since late December. I'm a lot more comfortable with my NW3 hairline now that I can look in the mirror and know that it won't rapidly fade to 4 and 5 and 6, with every time I wash my hair.

    So there you have it. And I did get the video too, but it's completely worthless, because it's a 2A guy with a blurred face talking about how TRX2 "helped him". No before/after comparison, no nothing. It's clearly absurd and it made me chuckle.

    I'll keep you posted on developments

  9. #3989
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Thanks man, you're one of the good guy's around here. I'll plug away with it, might drop the Toco tho, it's pricey and feel along with Trx and Minox that's really too much to monitor.
    lol just out here to help and give my experience of trx2. Yeah toco is pricey and on top of that trx2 will cost you a lot on a monthly basis.

  10. #3990
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    Greetings once more, fellow clingers-on-to-the-shreds-of-our-manly-dignity

    I have good news and bad news.

    The good news is that ever since January, my hair loss has stopped. Nada. Zilch. It's to the point where I'm actually delighted to just get out of the shower and comb and pull and tug and love the fact that maybe 6-7 strands of hair come out compared to 50+ that it used to be.

    I am still a jolly NW3 with a HUGE mother****ing forehead, if TRX2 is regrowing shit, it's mostly thickening and creating "underbrush" back in my existing hair. I took some pics but compared to the older ones, there really was nothing visible, no "Shit, woah, his hairline moved forward an inch!". The density looks more or less the same, some light fuzz action on the temples, but we've been through that again.

    However, my hair loss is completely halted as of January (Around a full year into the treatment) and this has made me all but forget hair loss and coming to the forums and obsessing over a cure. If this is genuinely a result of TRX2 and not some natural cycling, if by taking TRX2 I am guaranteed to stay where I am hair-wise until Replicel comes along and gives me back the hair I had at 25, I'm cool with giving them 40sth euros a month for the service.

    The REAL crash test is gonna be the summer and seasonal shedding. I want to see just how bulletproof my hair is.

    Also, I have not touched Toppik since late December. I'm a lot more comfortable with my NW3 hairline now that I can look in the mirror and know that it won't rapidly fade to 4 and 5 and 6, with every time I wash my hair.

    So there you have it. And I did get the video too, but it's completely worthless, because it's a 2A guy with a blurred face talking about how TRX2 "helped him". No before/after comparison, no nothing. It's clearly absurd and it made me chuckle.

    I'll keep you posted on developments
    i suppose this is SOME sort of good news??

    Againstthis, do you feel your crown area is fuller? Its not something that before and after pictures will show (unless your a diffuse thinner)

Similar Threads

  1. thomas whitfield trx2 hair loss treatment
    By joe from staten island in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 12:32 PM
  2. Trx2
    By Balding Celebrities in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 01:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

If you say this guy doesn't look better, you're delusional.
10-08-2014 06:52 AM
Last Post By Munkynutz
Today 09:13 PM
Life isn't worth living if you're bald.
10-01-2014 02:26 PM
Last Post By Munkynutz
Today 08:48 PM
Thinning in the middle of hairline + Norwood Help
10-21-2014 12:15 PM
by nyjrb
Last Post By TooYoungToobald
Today 06:23 PM
Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.
08-21-2014 08:44 AM
by Jazz1
Last Post By Lumbergh
Today 06:18 PM
CANADA: which webstes ship dutasteride to canada?
10-21-2014 05:19 PM
Last Post By TooYoungToobald
Today 06:09 PM