Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Surgical Hair Restoration > Hair Transplant Veterans
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
Blake2010

Default Challenge to Docs--->Post Best & Worst<---

Are we only being shown the best of the best?

What about the surgeries that yield only average growth...or even no growth?

Can I expect similar results to those posted on this forum or is this just the cream of the crop?
Blake2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #2
Delphi

Do you really believe that any doctor will post anything but the best they have? I donít think that a plastic surgeon would post a botched nose job, so why would a hair transplant surgeon want any of his bad results to be on a public forum? I wish they would but I do not think itís going to happen.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:49 PM   #3
NateDog

I agree this is their livelyhood therefore why would any professional want to advertise their shortcomings

I wish they would so people can truely see the good and the bad

In saying that I believe it is the full responsibility of each Surgeon to explain black and blue the true realistic expectations one should expect from surgery with the number of grafts and their hair type because there are some pretty messed up guys on this forum and living out there like recluses so when you deal with peoples lives like they do I hope they all realise this and truely turn away customers at the first sign of not being able to meet expectations
NateDog is offline   Reply With Quote