X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imbaldinglikeamofo
    • Jul 2010

being a eunuch pros/cons

I dont want to lose my hair!!!!!!!!

I've been on propecia for a year now avodart. I have doubts in all these therapies.

I'm seriously thinking about this and I really need everyone's opinion about becoming a eunuch.

What type of doctor performs this procedure?

Will my hair be less likely to fall off after the procedure?

I do want kids and I plan to save some sperm in a bank.

I've been reading on the internet and apparently I'll still be able to stay looking like a man, but my facial hair will just take longer to grow. Fat distribution will not matter because I'm skinny like a twig and dont have fat.

Some of the downsides are that I may develop osteoporosis and breasts (I will surgically reduce these)

Is it better to take a testostrone blocking medication instead.....as it is more reversible than a procedure?

I need to keep my hair at least until I'm 40. But I dont want to lose it when I'm 28!!!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPPP!!
  • Layercake
    • Feb 2009

dude........ nuts> hair. lets not go CrAaaaAzZyy.

Comment

• HelpROGER
      • Dec 2008

Does insurance cover that? You kidding right?????

Comment

• mulder
        • Aug 2010

This is a joke right?

Comment

• mattj
          Doctor Representative
          • Oct 2009

The main con with being a eunuch is that you'll be a eunuch. It seems unlikely that you'll find a doctor who would perform this, especially for male pattern baldness.
          I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• clee984
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by imbaldinglikeamofo
            What type of doctor performs this procedure?
            An insane one.

Comment

• nassau
              • Feb 2010

Dude, take a deep long breath. The whole reason guys like us don't want to loose their hair is because of girls. We think that if we are baldies no woman will want to be with us. Just give it time and you will see thats not the case. But, think how hard it will be to be with a woman if you dont have any balls? By the way I hope you were playing.

Nassau

Comment

• thejdizzle
                • Apr 2010

get your priorities right dude!

Comment

• JOE-91
                  • Jan 2010

Take Dutasteride and Propecia and you will effectively be a eunich - no operation needed.

Comment

• PayDay
                    • Nov 2008

The #1 con is having your balls cut off!

Comment

• Fixed by 35
                      • Mar 2010

It won't work anyway. The only eunuchs that won't go bald are those who had the chop before puberty. Having the chop now will not remove all the testosterone or, therefore, DHT in your blood.

So, the biggest con is that it wouldn't work. The second biggest con is that it would probably damage you psychologically in some way. The third is that you'll not only be bald, you'll also be weird, in other words, the prejudices society holds against you because of your baldness will actually be true.

I strongly urge you to consider a more viable option. Surely if you are willing to have your testes cut off, you're probably willing to try some quite severe treatment options. Perhaps you're the ideal candidate for artificial hair implants. They do risk all sorts of diseases like cellulitis, but if you get it done somewhere like Australia it will at least lower the risk (although it will still be high). I wouldn't do it myself because I would consider it dangerous, but maybe you wouldn't?

Comment

• cep
                        • Aug 2010

Don't cut off your body parts

I just had an ht for scaring alopecia, and was so horribly distressed at the patch I pulled out, but honestly I would rather have lost my hair than my female body parts. Have you, in addition to other hair restoration options, thought about serious counseling. Don't start cutting off body parts!

Comment

• Jkel
                          • Oct 2008

I think cep says it all. You should consider seeing someone if you’re thinking about having your nads removed.

Comment

• Fixed by 35
                            • Mar 2010

Yeah. And you'll really need some counselling when a cure for hair loss is released in Asia in 2012 and you've already lost your bollocks.

Comment

• JOE-91
                              • Jan 2010

While were on the topic of Eunuch's, 5 mg finasteride is a drug in the 'eunuch' procedure:

There's something for you to think about.. Someone should tell them about dutasteride.

Comment

Working...