Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #1
coos678

Default 16 years old and balding.

Hi, I'm Marcus and I believe I have been experiencing a very aggressive form of MPB.

I have lost about 1.5cm of my hair line in about 9 months. Where the hair used to be, there are only small vellus hairs. I'm shedding 150+ hairs a day and i'm also beginning to lose density throughout the entire top of my head and around my ears. I am also recovering from a pretty severe flare up in my seborrheic dermatitis which I doubt is really helping my case here.

My questions are:
Can you be prescribed propecia at 16?
Will extina (topical keto) ,that I use for my scalp, help the hair loss?
Many of the hairs I shed have a white/ yellow residue surrounding the bulb at the end of the hair, is this shedding normal?
coos678 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off