Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments > Cutting Edge / Future Treatments > Histogen's Hair Stimulating Complex (HSC)
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2009, 11:11 AM   #1
tbtadmin
Administrator

Arrow About Histogenís Hair Stimulating Complex

From Histogeninc.com

Histogen's Hair Stimulating Complex (HSC) is a proprietary liquid formula created by the culturing of newborn fibroblasts in an embryonic-like environment and then harvesting the naturally secreted growth factors, proteins and other synergistic bioproducts that are produced. It is the first naturally stabilized and bioactive formulation of Wnt proteins and natural cofactors.

Histogen's HSC is currently being developed and evaluated an injectable for hair growth. The combination of Wnt proteins and growth factors making up the formulation have been shown to both stimulate resting hair follicles and induce new follicle formation.
tbtadmin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:50 PM   #2
mascott23

any news when this will be available to the public or perhaps participate in one of their clinical trials. The research appears to be very promising.
mascott23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 06:14 PM   #3
Vanzzzz

Histogen said it should be out in Asia by 2013, and the US by 2015. How accurate their prediction is remains to be seen....

Also, the clinical trials will be conducted in Asia, in countries like Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong etc.

Personally I am pretty hopeful that it will be out in Asia by 2013, since it appears to be rather safe, though the short clinical trials do give us cause for worry.
Vanzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
KeepTheHair

KeepTheHair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:16 PM   #5
RyGuy

any idea when they're gona be releasing photos?.. if i remember correctly, Spencer said at the top of last sunday's show, that they were gona be releasing photos shortly?.. maybe im remembering incorrectly.. i always find it a bit... "odd".. that they never seem to release any type of photos....
RyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:54 PM   #6
matlondon

The 1st hair growth product to come to market will be the german version, they are about to start trials very soon. It'll come to market 2 years after the trials, it has less restrictions because of the method used.
matlondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:15 PM   #7
PatientlyWaiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by matlondon View Post
The 1st hair growth product to come to market will be the german version, they are about to start trials very soon. It'll come to market 2 years after the trials, it has less restrictions because of the method used.
Which one are you talking about?

And what you mean by 1st hair growth product? Aren't minoxidil and finasteride hair growth products? They do promote hair growth in some people. Or are you talking about first hair growth product to put the new stem cell discoveries to use?
PatientlyWaiting is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:41 AM   #8
KeepHoping

What German version are you talking about?
KeepHoping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #9
Growing Up

Default Is it me or are the 1 year later photos not great?

Looking on Histogens own site the Hair Stimulating Complex (HSC) pilot clinical trial one year results, most of the hair seems to have grown a bit longer not really many new follicles anyway, so not a miracle cure really?

Also am I right in thinking this involves injecting into scalp?
Growing Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:39 PM   #10
UK_

I dont know, but could you not have chosen a more recent Histogen thread to comment on?
UK_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hair stimulating complex, histogen, hsc