Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments > Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2013, 07:56 AM   #1
Westonci

Default Good News -- I just called Aderans Research Institute in Atlanta

A user by the name of Roger_that on the forum Hairsite contacted Aderans and here is the reponse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just called them this morning, and spoke with someone in their Regulatory Affairs department. I asked him a number of questions and he was kind enough to answer.

I asked him if Aderans Research Institute (ARI) was being liquidated, and he said "no, we are definitely not being liquidated." He said ARI continues to exist and their work continues.

He said enrollment for the clinical trails has closed, and now the results and data are being evaluated. He could not give me any numbers. He said "the results are encouraging", but, "that's all I can say".

He said the acquisition of Hair Club for Men and Women was a totally separate business decision by the parent company, Aderans USA (and Aderans of Japan), and, to his knowledge, it has nothing to do with Aderans Research Institute or Ji Gami. He said ARI doesn't get involved in those decisions.

He said yes, they are selling off some of their lab equipment (not all of it), but specifically said it does not mean the company (Aderans Research Institute) is closing or that Ji Gami has failed.
Westonci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:58 AM   #2
hellouser

10+ years of research with results only to shut down? Theyre probably just selling off to upgrade equipment or put more cash into covering the costs of actually launching the product.
hellouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:04 AM   #3
k3nk3n

If this is true, it's definitely great news! At least now we know we have another option back in the game!
k3nk3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:10 AM   #4
csoul

Default BioSurplus To Host Liquidation Auction For Aderans Research Institute

July 09, 2013 07:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time
BioSurplus To Host Liquidation Auction For Aderans Research Institute

Lab Equipment Located In Marietta GA, Online Auction To Take Place July 1118, 2013

http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...arch-Institute
csoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:26 AM   #5
Boldy

hehe, the research has been done, the composition that will be injected is known.

trials have been preformed. dermal/ epidermal composition, in the right frequency is the cure.

its a matter of time.
Boldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:29 AM   #6
hellouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
hehe, the research has been done, the composition that will be injected is known.

trials have been preformed. dermal/ epidermal composition, in the right frequency is the cure.

its a matter of time.
When do you think they'll have it ready for the public as a commercial product? I was hopeful they'd stick to their 2014 timeline but it doesn't look like its going to happen. Perhaps 2015?
hellouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:54 AM   #7
TO YOUNG TO RETIRE

Boldy you sound smart.

please tell us is it all these happenings and facts enough for as getting bald at 24 to start and relax thinking of the cure to come soon?
TO YOUNG TO RETIRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:07 AM   #8
oppenheimer82

Quote:
Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
Boldy you sound smart.

please tell us is it all these happenings and facts enough for as getting bald at 24 to start and relax thinking of the cure to come soon?
Boldy is THE man.
oppenheimer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:21 AM   #9
Dazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
Boldy you sound smart.
Jeopardy smart
Dazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:22 AM   #10
bibz

see??? Now pleaaaaase just stop speculate like bitches!
bibz is offline   Reply With Quote