+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Actually, the discussion was already over before it started.
    Re-post it then.

I would be interested to hear Mathieu's answer to your post further up #53. Re:the patent issue

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    IronMan why do you give a shit about this? I'm starting to think you do, indeed, work for Gho.
    I doubt it as Dr Gho seems like a clever guy, and I think he'd know the errors in being associated with an individual who is notorious on the hair loss forums, despite his knowledge and expertize.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    It's such a relief to hear that someone who actually makes sense is booking result in the donor regeneration field, without posting fake photoshop pictures, stolen pictures from other doctors and what not. And regarding the pricing, I can surely understand it must be extremely frustrating if you can't pay for such treatment, but if you can beat Gho's results, I for one would be happy to cough up 17k. To me it's all about results. And to the people complaining I'd say: think about the bigger picture. More doctors researching and succeeding at this will ALWAYS mean lower pricing in the future.

All the best to you !

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff you are not helping.
    I am OK to say: "let's give Mathieu a room to develop his discussions and show us what he has to show us, but here Arashi, even if I very often agree with you and I repeat, i'm not a Gho fan boy, neither am I desperate enough to go to India, LOL... but still you don't help your buddies who can already barely afford Gho, by saying you would go for 17K, definitely not helping.

it's great news, I don't know about what IM is underlining, copy cat and patented techniques, I hope not, I hope Mousseigne will have his own patients coming to bring a competition atmosphere that we all miss...but you kill it by just being sooooooooooooo ready to give your 17k...NOT everybody can Arashi, and hair loss community will thank you for that.
    I am not saying that Mousseigne should do it for free, I am just reporting that if Gho is already considered too expensive, don't bring same or higher prices.

Dear Mathieu,

I`m sorry for my poor english, but I would just say, as many has already mentioned, dont pay attention to everyone in here. There are too many people in here who is boiling over with critics and questions. In a way I honour them for that because it is important in a buisiness where there is just to many dishonest people and companies, but there is a time for everything. If someone has something new to share, then I would prefer If we wait until they have published everything that they have promised to publish (relative to time). Then we can take a deeper look and question it. Or else everything is just based on hypothetical individual thoughts, and that just makes this forum even more "untidy".

I`m looking forward to hear more from the research and not least about pricing on this treatment. I have also contacted Dr. Mousseigne by mail, but I have not gotten any back.

I'm asking this, because the METHOD per se (simply doing this, independent in what way or which "protocol" you use) is patented:

"(a) removing hair in the anagen phase from one or more donor areas in such a way that the hair stem cells which are responsible for hair growth are still attached to the hair removed;
    and
    (b) bringing the hair stem cells of the hair removed into contact with a medium which contains extracellular matrix components or substitutes there; and

(c) implanting the hair of step b) in the scalp."

It doesn't matter which tools or "vehicles" you use to accomplish these patent claims - simply using this method in general is patented. And THE reason, why such an approach is patentable at all, is, in fact, because if exactly doing that would be that easy and as simple as it sounds to accomplish all this (aka "this mythos") - we would have such procedures since hair transplants exists.
    IM you can be such a douche bag.

Dr B. MOUSSEIGNE - if you ever got stung by some archaic patent law just setup clinics in countries that don't give a shit. And by don't give a shit I mean don't adhere to archaic copyright treaties.

If you do that we'll still gho *cough* i mean go...

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff you are not helping.
    I am OK to say: "let's give Mathieu a room to develop his discussions and show us what he has to show us, but here Arashi, even if I very often agree with you and I repeat, i'm not a Gho fan boy, neither am I desperate enough to go to India, LOL... but still you don't help your buddies who can already barely afford Gho, by saying you would go for 17K, definitely not helping.

it's great news, I don't know about what IM is underlining, copy cat and patented techniques, I hope not, I hope Mousseigne will have his own patients coming to bring a competition atmosphere that we all miss...but you kill it by just being sooooooooooooo ready to give your 17k...NOT everybody can Arashi, and hair loss community will thank you for that.
    I am not saying that Mousseigne should do it for free, I am just reporting that if Gho is already considered too expensive, don't bring same or higher prices.
    I certainly get your point Caddarik. But it's just a simple fact that the more doctors succeed at this, the lower the prices will be. So even if Mousseigne starts out with 17k treatments, it will only be a matter of time before prices will be driven down. Sure, I'd also much rather see 5k treatments but I'm 100% sure that Mousseigne will set his own pricing anyway. I guess my point merely is: let's just first wait and see what this doctor comes up with. If he CAN ask 17k, he'll surely will, regardless of what people on these forums want. But again, you've got to see it in the bigger picture. Right now Gho is the only doctor on earth who does donor regeneration. If Mousseigne succeeds at it, and I somehow believe he will, that would be the start of a new era.

Contrary to you - I'm, and I will ALWAYS be, loyal to one doctor: It's Dr. Gho.

But if I would be such a "Gho fan boy" as many claim - why, for example, not having my first HST with Dr. Gho himself?

So what's THE reason for my "loyalty"?

Because without such guys like Dr. Gho as "weapon", such little copycats like Dr Mousseigne, wouldn't exist in this field. Otherwise perhaps with a delay of 10-20 years or so ....

Wars have always been very healthy for producing new weapons - and vice versa.
    I have a LOT of respect for Gho. But if another, trustworthy, doctor offers something better, then I'm certainly not married to Gho. And I think competition is good for everybody. Hence I salute Mousseigne's efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I certainly get your point Caddarik. But it's just a simple fact that the more doctors succeed at this, the lower the prices will be. So even if Mousseigne starts out with 17k treatments, it will only be a matter of time before prices will be driven down. Sure, I'd also much rather see 5k treatments but I'm 100% sure that Mousseigne will set his own pricing anyway. I guess my point merely is: let's just first wait and see what this doctor comes up with. If he CAN ask 17k, he'll surely will, regardless of what people on these forums want. But again, you've got to see it in the bigger picture. Right now Gho is the only doctor on earth who does donor regeneration. If Mousseigne succeeds at it, and I somehow believe he will, that would be the start of a new era.

I certainly get your point too, and I like your skills for dialog, I mean, I was not bashing or being hysterical, I was anticipating and pointing some facts...
    The more affordable the technique is, the more clients>> more clients>> more chances to bring it mainstream very quickly and to see other very talented doctors giving up HT willing to surf on the right wave>> end of traditional HT and FUE.

Funny that I thought about the same kind of price, 7500 euros per 2500 grafts procedure is more fair... we would need a minimum of 10.000 grafts anyway to have at least the "illusion result" and more then 15.000 to start talking about good density.... it still brings a good 30.000 to 45.000 euros per patient...just to fix a God Damn hair loss, it is still huge benefit.

As I once said, rhinoplasty brings dramatic results and is also a risky surgery (real surgery) and the average is 3500 euros, the most talented docs will ask 5000.

When today, if you want a real good result for your hair, you have to give doctors a minimum of 50.000 euros, if you want to be close to Mother Nature, prepare a good 100.000 euros... this is insane.

I'll go and drink some Minoxidil, lol

* sure I know what you mean about the global picture, but Arashi, it's not like we are only 17 y old, I mean, we are in our thirty's, it's time to fix it.

BTW, when are you going to have your procedure, the 2nd?
    I'm talking wit Deborah at the moment.

* I can proof my mind sanity, I know what Mousseigne has achieved on a famous patient, and yes he has good skills, so you see, I'm not there to bash, but let's hope we have an influence to bring the market on more reasonable prices.

* I still feel that Gho and HASCI are the top of the top and even working in the shadow on other stuffs that will be awesome.

I'm asking this, because the METHOD per se (simply doing this, independent in what way or which "protocol" you use) is patented:

"(a) removing hair in the anagen phase from one or more donor areas in such a way that the hair stem cells which are responsible for hair growth are still attached to the hair removed;
    and
    (b) bringing the hair stem cells of the hair removed into contact with a medium which contains extracellular matrix components or substitutes there; and

(c) implanting the hair of step b) in the scalp."

It doesn't matter which tools or "vehicles" you use to accomplish these patent claims - simply using this method in general is patented. And THE reason, why such an approach is patentable at all, is, in fact, because if exactly doing that would be that easy and as simple as it sounds to accomplish all this (aka "this mythos") - we would have such procedures since hair transplants exists.
    (a) All versions of FUE extract stem cells. What you failed to add was this:
    3. Method according to one of the preceding claims, in which hair in the anagen phase is removed by plucking the hair from one or more donor areas, followed by selection of suitable hairs in the anagen phase.
    Its actually very surprising the Dr. Cole does not get sued for this because it seems like exactly what his CIT method is.
    Last edited by Winston; 05-03-2013 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language removed.

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    All versions of FUE extract stem cells.
    Sure, but HOW MANY of them?
    The goal of normal FUE is to extract ALL hair follicle stem cells - otherwise THESE hair transplant doctors wouldn't get hair growth in the recipient area.
    They think "the fatter the grafts the better". Sure, such fat grafts give a little bit more protection for the grafts when they store the extracted grafts in the cheap saline solution lol

What you failed to add was this:
    You mean method number 3? An another patent claim?
    That's right - even doing this is patented.

Its actually very surprising the Dr. Cole does not get sued for this because it seems like exactly what his CIT method is.
    What exactly is Dr. Cole's "CIT" method?
    I would be surprised if YOU would be able to describe the "CIT" method in detail. If you would know it, you would also know that there is no reason to sue Dr. Cole.
    Last edited by Winston; 05-03-2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: inappropriate language removed, and false statement removed.