+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Iron man

since you are so knowledgable on the subject of hair loss why dont you offer to work for dr nigam,be his chief advisor for europe?
    maybe you can speed up the process and bring the cure earlier

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Iron man

since you are so knowledgable on the subject of hair loss why dont you offer to work for dr nigam,be his chief advisor for europe?
    That is easy to explain:

I'm incorruptible on one hand, unaffordable on the other hand.

What part of this don't you understand?

I mean, not even the NASA has been able to get me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	NASA.jpg

Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	20149  

Default Dr. Nigam trip to Berlin in March??

Dear Dr. Nigam

Thank you for all your posts and updates but I but just reading through a thread on Hairsite and I noticed that your were supposed to be visiting the German scientists in Berlin again in March. We're now entering into April and I did not see you mention this trip at all, in fact with all the posts you've been making I do not see that you would have had time

So did you visit Berlin or not? and if not do you intend to go soon? If you did visit in March what came out of the visit? How is their research coming along? Do they intend to start clinical studies soon?

Apologies if you did indeed mention the visit somewhere, all I've seen is information about are your case studies.

IThanks in advance for your answer.

UK Boy,
    Dr Gerd will be joining our team as a biotech consultant in april.He is the one who created world's microhair follicle or hair germ in the world including dermal papilla for implantation.First we will do mini trial with permission from authorities.If it shows hair regeneration we will go for world's first such clinical trial in india,for hair germ or microfollicle implant.The mini trial at the clinic as medical procedure should start by nov/dec.2013.And we will know early results in 3 to 6 months of injections of microfollicle and than the clinical trials will start.I am also in touch with indian authorities as new bill on clinical research is about to be presented in the indian parliament by this year end.
    Till that time the next thing is finishing our dp culture in next 2 months and moving towards dp implant development .
    Till that time i am utilising dp cells and body dermal papilla with my autologous stemcell solution.,Which is equally good with some limitation on number of follicle developed on a bald scalp.We will be meeting the german team in scotland hair research conference on may 4th,5th and 6th 2013.
    If i get time, may fly to their lab at berlin,Their main focus is no more hair follicle creation as they have already created and now it is for people like us to do trials and get into the market place.They are now into development of human physiology on a microchip which cam be used for drug testing and speed up molecular development for new drugs.Which is an ambitious project.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    Dear Dr. Nigam

Thank you for all your posts and updates but I but just reading through a thread on Hairsite and I noticed that your were supposed to be visiting the German scientists in Berlin again in March. We're now entering into April and I did not see you mention this trip at all, in fact with all the posts you've been making I do not see that you would have had time

So did you visit Berlin or not? and if not do you intend to go soon? If you did visit in March what came out of the visit? How is their research coming along? Do they intend to start clinical studies soon?

Apologies if you did indeed mention the visit somewhere, all I've seen is information about are your case studies.

IThanks in advance for your answer.

Gc,Didi,
    did you have a look at birthmark pics of nsn showing 8 extraction regrowth out of 9 visible.Also gc kindly mail me or post your mail id so that i can mail you large pics,you had posted your mail id before,i am not getting that post.

Yes, I have seen the pic on HS,

You sayiing 80% regrowth,
    we need to know what was extracted(type of grafts) and compare it to what is growing back(do 3 hair grafts grow as 3 hair grafts)

also do you know where you planted those grafts in recipient?

its good to see you are about to crack Ghos technique,

can you upload the pictures on TBT forum please, HS is pain to navigate

Didi,I have mailed before (large ) pics of donor to NSN including the before pics of birth mark.
    Not just 2 follicle grafts but he may get extra regeneration both at donor and recipient because we injected dp cells,dp,activated stemcells,growth factors and ecm.
    BTW it is not 80% ,one graft is not in the view in the photo,90% regeneration is what i am expecting around birth mark and am i waiting for the last extraction and would like to watch it some more time.
    Some times due to human error technician may end up extracting the whole graft.You can see the healing which is clean and very quick.
    Theoretically donor regeneration has to be 100%,practically due to human error it may range between 90 to 95% donor regeneration.
    More imp is to watch the recipient regeneration,because it contains the bisected graft without the dermal papilla and blood supply.

You sayiing 80% regrowth,
    we need to know what was extracted(type of grafts) and compare it to what is growing back(do 3 hair grafts grow as 3 hair grafts)

also do you know where you planted those grafts in recipient?

its good to see you are about to crack Ghos technique,

can you upload the pictures on TBT forum please, HS is pain to navigate[/QUOTE]

Im impressed with regrowth in donor area(around bmark),
    wow..90% regrowth ,it beats hst thats for sure...

I can see power shift...from Holland to India

Dr. Nigam, sorry to bother you again but I just wanted clarification.

When you talk about doing DP culturing is that the same as what Aderans do? I know you have different regulations hence why you can do this but I to ask how you think you can make this work when Aderans have spent years and years and millions of dollars and still only have a 60% response rate with only 40% getting any sort of cosmetically viable regrowth. What do you plan to do to make it work better?

In terms of going hair germs I wish you the best of luck, it would be excellent if you have success with this and could get the hair germs to sprout in vivo. Will Dr. Gerd be working in your lab in India full time or just consulting from Germany? If you have success what will be the next step? The treatment will be available in India but surely if will be wanted worldwide.

Thanks for your answers Dr. Nigam.

film

Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    Dr. Nigam, sorry to bother you again but I just wanted clarification.

When you talk about doing DP culturing is that the same as what Aderans do? I know you have different regulations hence why you can do this but I to ask how you think you can make this work when Aderans have spent years and years and millions of dollars and still only have a 60% response rate with only 40% getting any sort of cosmetically viable regrowth. What do you plan to do to make it work better?

In terms of going hair germs I wish you the best of luck, it would be excellent if you have success with this and could get the hair germs to sprout in vivo. Will Dr. Gerd be working in your lab in India full time or just consulting from Germany? If you have success what will be the next step? The treatment will be available in India but surely if will be wanted worldwide.

Thanks for your answers Dr. Nigam.
    Also why did you not consider DP culturing years ago when Aderans and Intercytex first mentioned it?

Will you also try culturing Dermal Sheath Cup Cells like Replicel as well or do yoy not think thst those cells will work? Are you allowed to/able to culture DSC cells?

Sorry if you have previously mentioned all this elsewhere. The cell growth side of your work is of more interest to me than all the hair transplant stuff.