Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments > Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
didi

Default Dr Nigam - Hair Multiplication

Starting new thread as the other one got too long

Dr Nigam

Can you get Dr Lauster to vouch for you?

All we hear are complaints and bad remarks, its true anybody can write anything just like you can but still you need someone who has good reputation to say something nice about you

Since you work closely with Dr Lauster it would help you if he can confirm thats you are legit
didi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:53 PM   #2
mjolnir

Why are we still talking about this guy? He's clearly a quack.
mjolnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #3
UK Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by didi View Post
Starting new thread as the other one got too long

Dr Nigam

Can you get Dr Lauster to vouch for you?

All we hear are complaints and bad remarks, its true anybody can write anything just like you can but still you need someone who has good reputation to say something nice about you

Since you work closely with Dr Lauster it would help you if he can confirm thats you are legit
I've read that some guy from a German forum was able to ask Lauster's team about Dr. Nigams connection to them and the indication was that there really wasn't one. Nigam just flew over, toured the lab and took some pictures whilst there.
UK Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #4
didi

Dr Nigam

Do you have your own version of Ghos HSI(its not HST btw), stick and place method, more gentle and user friendly

its like direct injection right into the patients head, cool stuff, works 100% time on 100% patients, GC guy had HSI
Old 01-14-2013, 03:05 PM   #5
mjolnir

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
I've read that some guy from a German forum was able to ask Lauster's team about Dr. Nigams connection to them and the indication was that there really wasn't one. Nigam just flew over, toured the lab and took some pictures whilst there.
Like I said, quack. I get that people need hope, but turning to obviously false hope when there are real treatments being developed by reputable companies is kind of silly.
mjolnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #6
clandestine

Wow. There's absolutely no reason to start a new thread. None; this should be deleted. Keep it in one thread, bud.
clandestine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:10 PM   #7
clandestine

Wow. There's absolutely no reason to start a new thread. None; this should be deleted. Keep it in one thread, bud.
clandestine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:37 PM   #8
didi

Dr Nigam

Can you tell us more about your GMP certified tissue engineering lab that you often mention

Is it used exclusivly for culturing/multiplying new hairs or you could multiply any human organ in there(ears for example)

What is the name of the company which makes this labs? (toshiba, LG..) and can anybody just walk in a shop and get a few