+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by drcole View Post
    By the way, you are seeing the beginning of acceptance of FUE by the FUT physicians. I've always said that it will take the patient community to demand the change. You cannot expect the vast majority of physicians to see the potential of a new protocol or procedure. What you need is patient demand to make most physicians alter their treatment protocol or methods. you are seing a very rapid acceptance of Acell and PRP, but FUE has taken a decade to gain acceptance. In 2002 hardly any physicians offered FUE. In 2008 over 10% of all hair transplant surgeries were done by FUE. By the time the 2010 census comes out don't be surprised if over 15% of the procedures done to restore hair loss are by FUE. Every FUE procedure takes away from the percentage of FUT procedures. Eventually 50% or more of all restoration procedures will be done by FUE.
    Dr Cole here is more reference for Dr Gho's procedure, I really dont know why he is unwilling to share the technique with anyone - we would love to have an independent professional such as yourself review it.

http://dewittevrouwenhof.nl/algemeen...naal_08_uk.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Dr Cole here is more reference for Dr Gho's procedure, I really dont know why he is unwilling to share the technique with anyone - we would love to have an independent professional such as yourself review it.

http://dewittevrouwenhof.nl/algemeen...naal_08_uk.pdf
    Wow Gho really has balls to be promoting this procedure the way he does. I mean it's hard not to believe the guy with all the attention he is getting. He is pushing his shit hard and really putting his reputation on the line, once again. I don't know what to think.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Wow Gho really has balls to be promoting this procedure the way he does. I mean it's hard not to believe the guy with all the attention he is getting. He is pushing his shit hard and really putting his reputation on the line, once again. I don't know what to think.
    The results are not convincing - the donor area on that guy where he's pulling his hair back still looks thin - how do we know they're the same guy and the results lower down look worse than regular FUE.

Inactive

thats why others have to jump in and test it. Pros like Dr Cole for Example because they are able to create superbe hair lines.

Oh And IronMan i know you will screencap this here so "Hey how are you doing"

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    The results are not convincing - the donor area on that guy where he's pulling his hair back still looks thin - how do we know they're the same guy and the results lower down look worse than regular FUE.
    No doubt. At this point we don't know shit, I'm just amazed how Gho sticks with his claims and disregards the possible consequences.

Wesley Sneijder looks pretty clean to me. We need more evidence though.

Inactive

I think the truth lies in between. If i had to guess i would say that all the before patients were lets say Guinea Pigs and that Gho is now coming closer to the ultimate solution in terms of graft yielding and density.

Some user at the german forum said when he called hasci they said that 70 grafts per square centimeter are not a problem, and that was a few months ago. I think right now he has figured out how to get a consitent regrowth rate etc.

I mean even Cole got an average of 50% regrowth rate with FUE, Acell and minimal depth approaches.

Right now i am waiting for only one thing

"The first doc(clini who admits that HST works" i think this will come soon, Cole somehow did admit it slightly which at least in my case gave him huge respect points and thats rare in my case

I find it interesting that individuals continue to turn to Aderans and Histogen as if they offer some sort of miracle solution. After all, who is Aderans? Aderans is a wig provider from Asia. They made so much money selling people expensive wigs that they were able to buy Bosely and MHR in the USA. As the owners of such businesses, I really don’t see why anyone would expect anything ground breaking to come out of this organization. In order to create products that induce hair growth, one needs some pretty good research folks and some people with some amazing ideas. What was the last new, ground breaking idea to treat hair loss that originated from Aderans, Bosely, or MHR? In my opinion, Aderans keeps their search for a cure to hair loss in progress simply to add credibility to their mass marketing TV approach. In today’s society, quite honestly, if you need to market your medical services on TV, you really don’t have a strong reputation. Having a research center helps give them credibility, but they’ve produced nothing so far. I’m not putting my money behind Aderans. I hope I’m wrong, but I just can’t get behind them.

Who is Histogen? This is another company whose primary clinical researcher used to be the top physician producer for MHR. What ground breaking idea has anyone associated with Histogen ever done to improve results for hair loss suffers? If you look at the single example that I saw on the Histogen website, I was not impressed at all. When you first begin to loose hair, you loose diameter and color. You loose density later. Histogen shows an area on the scalp that has good density on the bottom and poor density on the top. What’s going on here? It’s certainly not classic androgenic alopecia where the affects are more diffuse. One does not see something like this in an area affected by androgenic alopecia. Then you look at the after photo. The after photo looks like the hair suddenly appeared out of nowhere on the top ½ of the circle, but the bottom ½ of the circle looks similar to the before photo. Could these be two different spots? There is no tattoo to confirm the two spots are identical. Divide the circle into four quadrants. Where is the three hair follicular unit that was in the lower left quadrant on the before photo. It’s not there on the after photo. The lighting is different too. The after photo looks darker. I feel a darker photo makes the hair stand out more.

What happened to Intercytex? After many years they vanished with no clinically significant results.

I’d look more to the research coming out of Korea and Philadelphia. I did ask the Koreans if they had seen any major breakthroughs in growing hair while visiting with them in Bangkok at the end of June. Their answer was succinctly put. NO.

Thus far, the most interesting thing I’ve seen is Acell. It’s not a panacea, but at least these are potential results we can get behind.

What is causing the red color at the top of the before photo that is more prominent in the right upper quadrant? Where are the two follicular units inside the circle in the after photo? Either the two areas are different or Histogen had a negative affect on these two follicular units.

What happened to the red color. Could this red color indicate that something other than androgenic alopecia was causing the hair loss on the top of the photo?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Histogen Results.jpg

Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	10932  

Are we going to get another reply later changing your mind, just like you did with Acell?

Inactive

Maybe but this time i will stick with Dr Cole here for obvious reasons.

If you look at in situ multiplication (doenst matter if Acell or HST just doesnt matter) you can see some results to feel, you know in the donor area you have only two ways, regeneration or not. Its not all about white spots, thats not the point.

But if you dont have any white spots and no significant disturbances in your graft order (disruptions like follicl follicle no follicle follicle follicle no follicle) then you can be pretty sure that in situ multiplication works

To me Ari and Histogen may have some good approaches but they just wont work to the extend we want them to work.

Let me put it this way : If you would have the choice right now between

1) Ghos HST or Cole doing his early HM or Cooley doing his plucking with guaranteed 70 Grafts per square centimeter on your whole head from the front to the back with donor regeneration

OR

2) A injection shot of Ari or Histogens Stuff

What would you choose? To me its simple, i would choose the first option anytime because here you have your donor hair on the rest of your head and you dont need to eat finasterid or use rogaine.

Also in the first option you sometimes have the slim chance of getting multiple hairs prouting from one transpanted stem cell reservoire. Dont forget 12.000 Grafts are needed for a successfull NW7 to NW1 transformation and an 70 density on an average head. And even witj limited donor we saw some NW6 to NW2 transformation with way lesser grafts.

Anyway Dr Cole, do you have any plans to get in touch with Gho or to see or get a licence for his HST? Maybe you can improve some things with Acell usage