Some people at Misc BB say they discovered how to cure hairloss - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Some people at Misc BB say they discovered how to cure hairloss

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160444941

Basically claiming that taking high doses of certain vitamins and minerals will promote good health and improve the hair by attacking the root cause, bad diet.

I'm planning on going on Life Force Multiple multivitamin , as well as supplementing with selenium and iodine. Anyone got any experience with all this?

Is that the stack that includes drinking 4 tsp. of baking soda every day? Yeah, no that can't be healthy for you and no I'm not trying it.

The photos aren't very convincing. It looks like he's put some concealer in his hair.

this will not work. and yes looks like he used dermmatch by looking at his hairline i can tell. am one of the user too so...

Doesn't look like he used a concealer because its the hairline. Just look how it was before and then after. Concealers are just dust like particles, not strands of keratin

The guy Taeian is from GH15 apprently, if someone wants to do more research

They list some of his posts here http://fitmisc.com/forum/showthread....rowth-protocol

Also, take in mind the guy claims he uses steroids, we'll have to see his other "natural regimen" too, a guy at BB.com says he was usuing Dbol

Anyway, the original poster at BB was having results in one month, another claimed it stopped his hairloss in one day. That's enough BS for me today

Classic IH treatment, Candida crap, Gluten scare, nothing to see here

So considering the guy was juicing, is it possible that he lost some hair on cycle and then it grew back when he came off cycle? I mean if those after pics are using concealers I must be doing the concealers wrong. Dermmatch and Toppik look legit at the crown sure, but that pic of the hairline is impressive. I guess I haven't really tried too hard at the hairline but I rock the comb forward and I'm afraid to cut it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    So considering the guy was juicing, is it possible that he lost some hair on cycle and then it grew back when he came off cycle? I mean if those after pics are using concealers I must be doing the concealers wrong. Dermmatch and Toppik look legit at the crown sure, but that pic of the hairline is impressive. I guess I haven't really tried too hard at the hairline but I rock the comb forward and I'm afraid to cut it lol.
    I agree, those pics don't look like concelaears, I've never seen them looking so good in a hairline

I don't think the guy is legit anyway, like many other before him that have showed miraculous regimes that never go anywhere. I wonder what motivated people like that, are they doing it just for the e-fame?

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    I agree, those pics don't look like concelaears, I've never seen them looking so good in a hairline

I don't think the guy is legit anyway, like many other before him that have showed miraculous regimes that never go anywhere. I wonder what motivated people like that, are they doing it just for the e-fame?
    He definitely put a lot of effort into research and his post. I think he means well but I'm betting that the regrowth was due to something else rather than the vitamin ****tail. Probably nizoral and not being on steroids for a while.

There is a video on youtube with examples of people who had very impressive responses to nizoral.
    Last edited by Mike K; 04-19-2014 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Added something.

This looks like the old diet argument to me. Someone has to explain to me how athletes and people on pristine diets still go bald. They need to explain to me how my diet being constant for so long why MPB only starts at a certain time even after no diet changes when I ate the same stuff for the previous 20 years. It just makes no sense, but one thing that changes as you get older naturally are hormones. Androgens make perfect sense, and men grow facial hair/body hair that women do not. MPB is from androgens pure and simple. You need stronger AAs and you need to stop it preventively.
    Try what this guy says and come back to show us your progress with balding afterwards.