Hair loss best thing that ever happened to me. - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Hair loss best thing that ever happened to me.

Hi guys, I want to share a positive story with you.

This time last year I was a ****ing mess. Like, ready to hurl my ass of a damn bridge. I was 22 when I got my long hair cut and realised I was going bald. Not just a little, I was pretty far gone, my long hair had been covering it up. I spend nearly a full year wearing a hat every single day and hating it, putting that hat on was like stepping into a little prison cell.

I went through the five stages of grief just like anyone does, but I woke up one day and realised that I just didn't care anymore. So over the summer break from college, I decided that I was going to change. I educated myself on bodybuilding and sports nutrition and started weightlifting. I threw out a load of my old badly fitting clothes and started building a wardrobe of slick, quality gear that complimented my natural assets (height, broad shoulders, ect). Then, when the time was right, I grabbed the clippers and shaved that bitch.

Now, a year later, I'm 210 lbs of lean muscle, dressed sharp as hell head to toe with some designer stubble and a shaved head and ironically, I get more women now than I ever did. I'm walking around like a ****ing beast and feeling like a marine or something. Losing my hair was the best thing that ever happened to me because now I'm a superior man in every way.

The best part is it was easy!

I hope this makes you feel better, and inspires you to confront it head on.

I for one feel better.

how tall are you by the way?

210 is pretty good man, good for you.

I'm 6'4 and trying my hardest to break through the 200 wall.

Also, what do you mean by clothing that compliments, as I'm assuming I'm pretty similar looking.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HumanNature View Post
    Hi guys, I want to share a positive story with you.

Thanks for the positive post.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by redy View Post
    how tall are you by the way?

210 is pretty good man, good for you.

I'm 6'4 and trying my hardest to break through the 200 wall.

Also, what do you mean by clothing that compliments, as I'm assuming I'm pretty similar looking.
    I'm 1.89, whatever that is in feet.

With the clothes I mean I used to wear these cheap jeans from supermarkets, old Metallica t-shirts, stuff a teenager would wear. I scrapped that shit and raided Denim and Supply's clearance sale. Some quality jeans, hoodies, jackets, a few t-shirts. Everything fitted, wide-neck. If you're tall and slender, you want to emphasise that, make your ass look like a damn swimmer or something.

atta boy brother you defeated MPB you are a savage brah!

There's a first time for everything. This is the first time I read any one say that hair loss was the best thing that happened to them. My head feels like it is about to explode.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience. I will guess 1.89 meters which translates to 6' 2" in foot. Hopefully those who are 6' + and balding here can follow your instructions. Unfortunately us short one's got the short end of the stick in both height and hair. I think even if you are 5' 9" - 5' 11" you are a pretty good height. I am only 5' 8".

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    There's a first time for everything. This is the first time I read any one say that hair loss was the best thing that happened to them. My head feels like it is about to explode.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience. I will guess 1.89 meters which translates to 6' 2" in foot. Hopefully those who are 6' + and balding here can follow your instructions. Unfortunately us short one's got the short end of the stick in both height and hair. I think even if you are 5' 9" - 5' 11" you are a pretty good height. I am only 5' 8".
    I might be quite tall, but I'm an ugly Ron Perlman-looking bitch. That shit doesn't matter. I tell you what really made the difference...neck. It came as a surprise to me too, but women can't seem to get enough of a thick neck on a dude. I got myself a head brace off Ebay for about 7 buck, use it every second day to thicken my shit up.

I'll tell you something else, don't be hiding it. A man openly displaying a shaved head because he's going on top just drips confidence, that 'I don't give a ****, it takes more than that to take me out of the game' kind of confidence.

What would a pretty little piece rather have? Some doughy bitch who can't run for a bus with a full head of hair, or an alpha as **** buzz cut who can pump her into the next world?

Quote Originally Posted by HumanNature View Post
    I might be quite tall, but I'm an ugly Ron Perlman-looking bitch. That shit doesn't matter. I tell you what really made the difference...neck. It came as a surprise to me too, but women can't seem to get enough of a thick neck on a dude. I got myself a head brace off Ebay for about 7 buck, use it every second day to thicken my shit up.

I'll tell you something else, don't be hiding it. A man openly displaying a shaved head because he's going on top just drips confidence, that 'I don't give a ****, it takes more than that to take me out of the game' kind of confidence.

What would a pretty little piece rather have? Some doughy bitch who can't run for a bus with a full head of hair, or an alpha as **** buzz cut who can pump her into the next world?
    Depends on your age. Older women don't care. If you are a balding teen-early 20s, females are still mostly shallow at those ages. It's not just black and white, alpha, beta, confidence and all that macho man talk. There's a lot of factors, looks being the most important.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Depends on your age. Older women don't care. If you are a balding teen-early 20s, females are still mostly shallow at those ages. It's not just black and white, alpha, beta, confidence and all that macho man talk. There's a lot of factors, looks being the most important.
    He's still mostly right for 20's...

A lot of girls obviously have that wall up because they are getting approached and whatever and form a filter, being hair or no hair or voice or height or anything really. You know right away if you got caught in their filter.

Most girls are going to say they want a guy that can be a guy- protect them and stuff. That doesn't mean you need to be an alpha douchebag, because only a few like that because they hate themselves.

I also know of some pretty girls who are dating bald/balding dudes who don't seem to care about their hairloss outwardly, who could easily get "full hair" dudes.

It's just getting over the hill, I think there's a point where you need to just get rid of your "rope back" with long hair, or hats or concealers, or whatever and just jump into the water like this guy did, and just know that it's going to work out because what else are you going to do, drown? I already told myself that the second I graduate in 2 months or so, I will buzz my head down if I haven't done it already. It's just time.