+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

^ Nonsense.

Spencer explained so many times why a breakthrough like Histogen's would be very positive for the hair transplant industry.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    ^ Nonsense.

Spencer explained so many times why a breakthrough like Histogen's would be very positive for the hair transplant industry.
    For NW4 or lower it could potentially give great density and with an HT could bring down the hairline to a socially accepted look.

I'd hop on the HT + Histogen bandwagon immediately if the two were available, but Histogen is being borderline retarded with their progress.... what the hell have they been doing over the last year to warrant such a hold up?

You bring up an interesting point and now why I am stuck on this board. If Histogen comes out and can give more hair + HT = reasonable amount of hair. Then do you go for it or if Lin from Taiwan says his cloning might be out in 2 years THEN do you wait on doing Histogen and HT or do it immediately? Since Taiwan 2 years could turn into, one more year, then one more year, then one more year and you wasted 5 years.

We have two problems we hopefully soon face. Do we do the first thing that comes out or wait for something better. Believe me, I do not want to wait one second more but also do not want to make a bad choice due to impatience.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    For NW4 or lower it could potentially give great density and with an HT could bring down the hairline to a socially accepted look.

I'd hop on the HT + Histogen bandwagon immediately if the two were available, but Histogen is being borderline retarded with their progress.... what the hell have they been doing over the last year to warrant such a hold up?

Quote Originally Posted by nasazl1 View Post
    You bring up an interesting point and now why I am stuck on this board. If Histogen comes out and can give more hair + HT = reasonable amount of hair. Then do you go for it or if Lin from Taiwan says his cloning might be out in 2 years THEN do you wait on doing Histogen and HT or do it immediately? Since Taiwan 2 years could turn into, one more year, then one more year, then one more year and you wasted 5 years.

We have two problems we hopefully soon face. Do we do the first thing that comes out or wait for something better. Believe me, I do not want to wait one second more but also do not want to make a bad choice due to impatience.
    LOL. Come on man, there is nothing to discuss at this point.

Histogen shows no sign of bringing out a product anytime soon and we don't know just how far this Taiwan study can take it or what trial.

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

...so if Histogen is basically toast, why is this thread still alive?? Did I miss something here??

Quote Originally Posted by koolx View Post
    I hate saying this, but its very possible that the makers of Histogen got bribed by the big med companies or by the HT mafia to never release it. We're talking potentially billions of dollars in profit that can make a company rich and bankrupt others including the HT industry. With this much power and profit at stake, the chances of this happening should not be underestimated. We've seen historic imprints of proof of what happens when big business profits are threatened by a new company showing off its new product. Case in point; what the auto industry did to the Tucker car company.
    Please remove your tin foil hat before you post...

Quote Originally Posted by nasazl1 View Post

Neither of those two treatments are coming out in two years

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky4444 View Post
    ...so if Histogen is basically toast, why is this thread still alive?? Did I miss something here??
    Who said they were 'toast'? It's just speculation as always! We don't know what they are up too.

For the time being, I'd say it was safer to describe Histogen dormant rather than dead.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    ^ Nonsense.

When he said "HT industry," he meant it would enhance HTs. Meaning its patients, not HT clinics themselves. Histogen has the potenital of diverting hair loss patients from clinics to using the product especially when its shown that it's able to successfully give back the same amount of hair that clinics do. Therefore, HT clinics will find it difficult to compete with the product.