Cowlick hair. . .. Or the beginnings of balding.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zepik
    • Apr 2012

Cowlick hair. . .. Or the beginnings of balding.

Hi everyone,

Lurked a few posts before I decided to post, I understand that this is a forum where people have major balding problems and I might be shafted into one of the whiny young adult category's who don't know jack about what its like actually be balding.

Regardless. . . I feel the need to post .. maybe to confirm this or clear my conscience :P

I'm a 18 y/o blonde male and I'm beginning to notice my crown a bit more, and I discovered. .. . (see attachments)

The picture where I'm wearing a headband is from February and the rest are from today.

Anyways, some opinions would be nice to see if I'm overreacting or not. All the best!

P.S My dad has balding of only his crown now, and so did his dad. My mothers dad has a full head of hair. (If balding is genetical?)
    Attached Files
  • bob13
    • Jan 2012

Calm down lol

you aren't balding.

Comment

• Zepik
      • Apr 2012

I have a nasty curse from life, when I was little and called him gorilla. .. god smites me with 2x more hair on my body than he does. . . I'm sure baldy has been in there. Karma is smiting me :P

Comment

• TheNitwon
        • Feb 2012

You probably are overreacting. When I noticed my receding hairline I looked at my cowlick and started freaking out...thought it was balding too. Turns out I was being paranoid; I buzzed my head a few weeks later and upon close inspection I realized that my "whirl" is as dense as the rest of my non-balding hair. I did notice thinning in my mid-scalp though, but I'm not worried about it because there's still plenty of hair there and I'm confident the fin/minox I'm using will help thicken that up or at least maintain it.

Comment

• Still-Researching
          • Feb 2010

You look fine. Nothing to worry about. Go offline and enjoy life, check in again in a few years :-)

Comment

• stratofortress
            • Oct 2011

Just your cowlick, imo.

Comment

Working...