Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jawapote28
    • May 2013

What do i do???

So 24 years old and been going bald for a while now, and i've come to a point where I can not leave the house without wearing a hat. My whole life i have had long hair and i hate not having it anymore. I guess it is time to accept it and do something about it, but as of now i just have it grown out, which in my opinion and from the jokes of everybody around me, looks terrible. Some people tell me to get the surgery, which is very expensive and worries me with the side effects of propecia. Some people say to keep growing it out, which i think is just because they like to make fun of it and think its crazy looking. Other people say i should shave it off and accept it. I have shaved it in the past, and i don't think it looks too bad, but i just wish i had hair. So what do i do?? Should I:
    1) Shave it off.
    2) Keep growing it out.
    3) Cut it shorter
    4) Get hair replacement surgery.
    [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 243.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	462522[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Attached Files
  • DAVE52
    • Sep 2010

Answer if fairly obvious

# 1

Comment

• Henkeh91
      • Apr 2013

Keep it shaved mate! It suits you very well tbh.

Comment

• toolittletoolate
        • Jan 2013

You definitely look normal with your head shaved and I think you pull it off. I wish I had the head and facial features for a shaved head but it does not suit me. I dont know how much meds could help you at this point in my opinion (prob very little).

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
          • Feb 2011

Honestly, I really do think that you look better with it shaved off. I don't say this often and as a matter of fact, I always say that the vast majority of people look better with hair. But I really think you do look better with it shaved, you look much cleaner.

Comment

• Dan26
            • Jul 2012

Dude you look WAY better with a shaved head and it actually suits you. Trust me bro, you are lucky!

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
              • Feb 2011

Honestly, I really do think that you look better with it shaved off. I don't say this often and as a matter of fact, I always say that the vast majority of people look better with hair. But I really think you do look better with it shaved, you look much cleaner.

Comment

• PayDay
                • Nov 2008

Enjoy your life because you rock the shaved head look! This place is not for you.

Comment

• john2399
                  • Jan 2012

Shave your head fast. Long hair makes you look bad, no offense. Shaved head you makes you look like brian urlacher.

Comment

• bigentries
                    • Dec 2011

You look like a completely different person in the first pic, and in a good way

I don't know why are you even question it. Shave if off

It is not the same as having a full head of hair, but it is way better than what you are trying right now. Be thankful that at least it suits you

Comment

• drybone
                      • Dec 2012

I think you look awesome when its shaved down. It really suits you !!!

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

Shave it - you look like a crazy professor with that fuzz. look great shaved tho, thats my opinion .

Comment

• Morbo
                          • Jan 2012

The last picture makes you look like you're 45. The shaved picture makes you look like you're actual age. You look fine with a bald head. Don't worry about it.

edit: as a matter of fact, I even think you look 'fresher' on the bald picture than you do on all the other.

Comment

• ryan555
                            • Oct 2010

You look really good with the shaved head - almost like you were meant to be bald. Shave that shit off and forget it.

Comment

• StuckInARut
                              • Aug 2012

I'm in agreement with the majority, buzz it and move on. I wish I had a similar head shape because I look like chit with my head shaved.

Comment

Working...