Threaded View

Default ************ -- Dualgen-15

************ -- Dualgen-15 (15% Minoxidil Plus 5% Azelaic Acid with Ethanol and Glycerin -- and reported as containing No Propylene Glycol)

Are they legit? Is there really 15% Minox and 5% Azelaic Acid in their product or is it bunk gear?

That reagent test sounds bunk and their site seems shady but the product sounds like good bait. I would get it if I knew it was real and completely legit.

This seems like a viable, inexpensive clone of Dr. Lee's ******* 15. I can't find many reviews on this product. And what concerns me is the seeming shadiness of the manner in which they expect payment in addition to sales without the requirement of a prescription. How can I trust their product includes what it says it includes and in the amounts they claim without adulteration?

Their site lists a reagent test that is conveniently out of stock -- but this also strikes me as shady; why announce or suggest that their product should be tested for authenticity? This approach already causes my skeptical nature to become defensive. http://************.com/product_html/minoxidil-15.html

I finally joined instead of just being a reader to get the scoop after ******* is off the market now. I was on 5% Kirkland for two years before upping to Dr. Lee's ******* 15 but at that point I also began using Dr. Lee's Spironolactone products too, and I did see some slight regrowth on my hairline and especially vertex. I'm Norwood II. I think the power-combo made a noticable difference in me, especially because I use HRT and I avoid all systemic antiandrogens at all cost.

-------------------------
    Cheers!
    Ketoconazole 2%, Salicylic Acid 3% Shampoo