+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default ************ -- Dualgen-15

************ -- Dualgen-15 (15% Minoxidil Plus 5% Azelaic Acid with Ethanol and Glycerin -- and reported as containing No Propylene Glycol)

Are they legit? Is there really 15% Minox and 5% Azelaic Acid in their product or is it bunk gear?

That reagent test sounds bunk and their site seems shady but the product sounds like good bait. I would get it if I knew it was real and completely legit.

This seems like a viable, inexpensive clone of Dr. Lee's ******* 15. I can't find many reviews on this product. And what concerns me is the seeming shadiness of the manner in which they expect payment in addition to sales without the requirement of a prescription. How can I trust their product includes what it says it includes and in the amounts they claim without adulteration?

Their site lists a reagent test that is conveniently out of stock -- but this also strikes me as shady; why announce or suggest that their product should be tested for authenticity? This approach already causes my skeptical nature to become defensive. http://************.com/product_html/minoxidil-15.html

I finally joined instead of just being a reader to get the scoop after ******* is off the market now. I was on 5% Kirkland for two years before upping to Dr. Lee's ******* 15 but at that point I also began using Dr. Lee's Spironolactone products too, and I did see some slight regrowth on my hairline and especially vertex. I'm Norwood II. I think the power-combo made a noticable difference in me, especially because I use HRT and I avoid all systemic antiandrogens at all cost.

-------------------------
    Cheers!
    Ketoconazole 2%, Salicylic Acid 3% Shampoo

Just sent a letter to ************ regarding their product... Let's have a Go and see what they come up with!!.......

http://www.************.com/contact_us.shtml

"To the Management: ************ -- DualGen-15 (15% Minoxidil Plus 5% Azelaic Acid with Ethanol and Glycerin) Is your lab cGMP certified? Are you listed with the FDA? Do I need a prescription to obtain this product within the United States? Where is your lab located? How do you know that the 15% claimed minoxidil is stabilized with the acid you use? You have quite a few typo's on your site and the manner in which you accept payment is giving a lot of people an ill-at-ease feeling about your company who would otherwise love a reliable, safe, consistent, honest alternative to ******* 15, which has now been taken off of the U.S. market by the Food and Drug Administration. Please send as much details and verification as you can and if you are legitimate and can prove it, I will help spread the word and you will likely see a lot of business coming through. People these days need proof. Regards, AJ from Los Angeles, California"

Cheers!

Looks like ************ is not legitimate to me! Have a look at their response and my inquiry below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    ----- Reply message -----
    Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2011 5:17 am
    Subject: your message to ************

Dear sir,
    If you are skeptical about the quality of our products or credential, please check out the feedback at our Ebay store.
    Sorry that we cannot answer any of your specific questions.
    Thanks.
    Leslie grace
    Customer service

On Mar 22, 2011 11:08 PM, wrote:
    --
    This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any advice or recommendation in our emails should not be considered medical/expert advice. You should consult your physician to get Medical/expert advice- If you follow the opinions and/or advice in our emails you do so at your own risk.

Aaron M's original inquiry sent on Tuesday, March 22, 2011, using ************'s web form at: http://www.************.com/contact_us.shtml

"To the Management: ************ -- DualGen-15 (15% Minoxidil Plus 5% Azelaic Acid with Ethanol and Glycerin) Is your lab cGMP certified? Are you listed with the FDA? Do I need a prescription to obtain this product within the United States? Where is your lab located? How do you know that the 15% claimed minoxidil is stabilized with the acid you use? You have quite a few typo's on your site and the manner in which you accept payment is giving a lot of people an ill-at-ease feeling about your company who would otherwise love a reliable, safe, consistent, honest alternative to ******* 15, which has now been taken off of the U.S. market by the Food and Drug Administration. Please send as much details and verification as you can and if you are legitimate and can prove it, I will help spread the word and you will likely see a lot of business coming through. People these days need proof. Regards, AJ from Los Angeles, California"

Cheers!

This is the full correspondence I have had (to date) with ************:

----- Forwarded Message ----
    To: ************ LLC
    Sent: Wed, March 23, 2011 2:33:46 PM
    Subject: Re: your message to ************

On the contrary, if I were working for the FDA, I would already know if your company was listed or not and compliant with important standards that you don't seem to be too concerned about. I find it terrible that you would handle my inquiry in such a way! I am merely a consumer concerned with safety and reliability for myself and other consumers. I cannot be faulted for that, I don't think!

If your products and company were up to par, I may have become your customer, as I am currently seeking another viable, medicinal therapy to continue the current treatment for my alopecia. Unfortunately, your company and your product do not meet the standards I require to become your customer.

I have no more to add to this conversation.

Good day to you.

Regards,
    AJ

Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2011 1:52 pm
    I am sorry to say that your message does not sound like you are seeking for assurance of the quality of our products. It more sounds like you are working for FDA or someone who would like to see the close of our business.
    On Mar 23, 2011 4:10 PM, Aaron M wrote:

> I absolutely believe, that if you're able to the show proof of compliance with current good manufacturing practices, and answer the questions I asked in my original inquiry with reasonable proof, then that would be, without a doubt, reassurance to the consumer enough of the safety and quality of your products and business practices. Furthermore, you MUST be listed with the FDA and be cGMP compliant in order to sell and ship products to consumers ordering from, and living in the United States!
    >
    > EBay feedback is a horrific substitute for being able to show proof of compliance with FDA regulations, current good manufacturing practices, and being able to clearly explain to the consumer of the nature of your products and business practices.
    >
    > This is a sad state if* affairs in my opinion.
    >
    > Regards,
    > AJ
    >
    Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2011 11:10 am
    On the contrary, I think the Ebay feedback is the most truthful and unbiased proof, because they are real feedbacks left from real people. We had 5.0 out 5.0 in the category of "item as described" since December, 2009. No one else who sells hair loss product has or had 5.0 out of 5.0 in the category of "item as described", not even for one single day. How many days have we been on this ranking? It is over 400 days. Please be advised this ranking is not from one, two, or even 100 people; it is a result of over 2000 real people!!!

I don't know if there is any better proof than that. I am sorry. Do you think if I tell you that we are legit and our products manufactured in GMP certified facility will convince you more about the quality of our products? Do you think the quality/effectiveness of the product is proportional to the quality of the website? Then you really should go online and buy some "natural herb" hair loss products.
    Thanks,
    LG

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 1:23 PM, Aaron M wrote:

Your response only confirms the shady nature of your company and products to me, unfortunately. Ebay Feedback is not proof, and is a far cry from it...but I will certainly post your response on many hair loss forums concerning your product for the many others to see. You should now I'm not the only one who is skeptical of your company.
    Regards,
    AJ
    Date: Wed, Mar 23, 2011 5:17 am
    Dear sir,
    If you are skeptical about the quality of our products or credential, please check out the feedback at our Ebay store.
    Sorry that we cannot answer any of your specific questions.
    Thanks.
    Leslie grace
    Customer service
    On Mar 22, 2011 11:08 PM, wrote:
    --
    This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any advice or recommendation in our emails should not be considered medical/expert advice. You should consult your physician to get Medical/expert advice- If you follow the opinions and/or advice in our emails you do so at your own risk.

Aaron M's original inquiry sent on Tuesday, March 22, 2011, using ************'s web form at: http://www.************.com/contact_us.shtml

* of

Cheers!

a m i really cannot see why you want to have a go at this company to be fair there are many companies selling products on the net which are a con for hair loss and i have been one caught out many times especially with the natural products which do not do nothing.
    The fda want to shut down minoxidil products that have helped many people and dualgen i hope can keep on trading as the drug companies that want the profits for minoxidil fda approved products want to shut down the lower cost and better treatments.
    The same thing is hair loss clinics which are a rip off for minoxidil when you can get a lower cost internet minox and i do not work for dualgen but i certainally would buy dualgen products myself what is shady about there web site? nothing?

Aaron M. What did you end up using instead of Dr Lee's products? How successful/unsuccessful were your substitute/s?