+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Default So have we con firmed this treatment as a scam

??????? Spectralf7 scam?

Default Any other hair loss forums got anything on f7

???? Any updates at all on f7

Default Found this on another forum

Am new to the forum and thought this might be of interest. I have never written on any hair loss forums but this was significant enough for me to share. I am 37 yr old who has used many different combinations of minox & finasteride since i was 21. Hairloss started with receeding hairline when i started minox which thickened hair but nothing for hairline. kept receeding. added finast to minox and was able to keep what i had with no improvement in hairline but stopped recession problems. I have stuck to this regimine for years with the understanding that at least i would keep what i have. Started using spectral dnc, revita shampoo and finasteride a few years back. I read in some forums that spectral dnc helped with frontal hairline and in my situation it had a positive effect in that my hairline at the temples seemed to fill in a bit but nothing dramatic enough to write about. A few of months back i added spectral f7 with astessin b (astressin b has been shown to grow hair on hairless rats in trials). I can with absolute certainty say that i am experiencing significant growth in the temple region and i'm not talking about peach fuzz or the white barely visible hairs. These hairs are dark in color and are coming in all around the outside of my temples. I have had times early in my treatment of hairloss with minox & finast where i thought this "peach fuzz" would turn into dark terminal hairs and it never did. I have a small birthmark on my hairline very near the right temple which i use as a reference point which is right on the edge of my hairline. This birthmark is now totally covered with dark terminal hairs. Anyone who has been doing this as long as i have will tell you that nothing out there works well on the temple region of the hairline. I have tried it all. I wash with the Revita shampoo keeping it on the scalp for at least 5min. When hair is dry, i apply only 1/3 ml of the spectral f7 only on my hairline at the temples. Wait 10 min then apply 1ml of the spectral dnc to the temples and most of my frontal scalp. I also take a 1/4 of proscar 5mg. i do this once a day as i found out long ago that i could achieve the same results without dosing with a minox product twice a day. I would also add that i mix my spectral dnc with 5%minox solution to make it last longer. 5% minox is cheap while the spectral dnc is about 35 dollars. I take about 20 ml of the spectral dnc and mix it with about 40ml of generic minox. i only use the spectral f7 on my temples b/c this is where i wanted to see an "effect". I would also add that the spectral f7 is designed to be used as a booster to existing treatment and it should be used as such. I have read that people have used it as a stand alone with very little in the way of resuts. Anyway hope this is useful to somone out there. If anyone has anything they've used that works well on frotal/temple regrowth I'd love to hear about it.

Default Call me crazy or what you want

But I think f7 is helping a week of propecia no shedding

Default From ds labs

We've had rave reviews from customers and will, in the future, put up on our website before/after photos and information on our company trials.

I personally have been using F7 for nearly 3 months. About 3 weeks after starting treatment, I was seeing about 1/4th the amount of hair I was previously seeing in the shower drain. In the last 6 weeks, my hair grew as much as it had in the previous 10 - 12 weeks. It is also noticeably shinier and looks a lot more healthy.

Please note, Spectral F7 is not meant to be used on its own when treating more advanced hair loss, or hair loss caused by more aggressive factors, such as hereditary or genetic hair loss.

Stop advertising this scam product.

Thanks.

Default I'm not

But I think it's helping a Norwood 1 that's all I'm saying

And next week you'll be saying its a scam, give it a rest champ - you're so predictable it's not funny anymore dude.

This is my first post here, have read the thread with great interest and just thought I would add my tuppenceworth.

From what I have read up on astressin B it seems it may work very well for stress induced hair loss. Well I have developed Alopecia Areata in the last year and the hair on the top of my head is thinning quite abit eventhough I am on Propecia and Rogaine.

For what it is worth, I would love for this Spectral F7 product to work, but let's get real, this discovery of Astessin B was highlighted last year and people talk about maybe 5 years away from ordinary people possibley getting huge benifits, and whop, bang, a company has it out in a product early 2012.

That soon, really? Did they do extensive tests/trials? Does this absorb through the skin adequately? If so, does the product contain the right amount of Astressin B in it?

Is it better for MPB or Alopecia Areata or equally both? Does Spectral hope to get the FDA to approve it anytime soon? If it really is the real McCoy, will others follow suit?
    How did they get it to market so soon? Could it be because, people are desperate for a solution, even if it is a half baked one, they'll still part with their euros/pounds/dollars in alot of cases.

I am skeptical, very, I am tempted to buy the product, but think I will be wasting my euros.

Anybody using it good luck, enjoy reading the thread and will follow it to see for any updates.

hi jcm how you getting on with your hair loss regrime are you still using trx?